i dont think there is a correct answer, being out gives you freedom to re-enter when you want / time / price is right but holding and converting leaves you as you were. so it could depend on whether there is a push up, or a drop down chart is bullish, imo bio sentiment is bearish....but IBB is oversold
I sold up and am now wondering if it wouldve been better value to leave in UK setting and wait for the delist. Would they automatically become converted to US dollars and then I just arrange for a broker with US trading rights (already signed with TD) so no exchange rate probs?
not me, it was a company stateside with similar name (i will try to find again later) that i was thinking of in previous posts of mine about 'a medipen' this uk outfit have sprung out of nowhere ? good connections maybe ?
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.