Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Europa Oil&gas Share Chat (EOG)

EOG Share Chat - RSS Feed

Share Price: 3.25Bid: 3.00Ask: 3.50Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Europa Oil&gas
Spread: 0.50Spread as %: 16.67%Open: 3.25High: 3.25Low: 3.25Yesterday’s Close: 3.25


Share Discussion for Europa Oil&gas


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

Anthony_
Posts: 695
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
newsletter
Today 13:31
Looking back, last year’s shareholder newsletter was released on the 2nd March so hopefully in the next few weeks we will get a detailed update on all our fronts.

SP has held on to the gains we had the other week really well, but that won’t last if we don’t get some kind of communication. Surely the ‘second part’ of the CPR covering UK and France is due soon!

Throw us a bone EOG, there is keeping your head down in troubled times then there is taking it a bit too far with shareholders seriously questioning whether the management have returned from their Christmas hols:-)
 
Giblets
Posts: 30
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Data room
Sat 07:21
Hopefully that's the case, looking forward to our next batch of news, maybe a shareholder newsletter being released into a slightly improved oil price would spark a bit of interest.

Hopefully they tell us what's happening with Ireland, France, any plans with that offshore licence we've recently acquired, Holmwood and not to mention Wressle which I hope will be progressing nicely in the background....
Anthony_
Posts: 695
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
Interesting read
Fri 20:31
oilandenergyinvestor.com/2016/02/the-600-million-signal-that-the-oil-crunch-is-over
jusmasel
Posts: 478
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Data room
Thu 16:30
No - I would say it is very positive that the Data Room is going ahead. I wouldn't say it is critical - again the Irish Giv have to be very careful how they treat EOG as they are thir greatest proponents of finding oil there.
Giblets
Posts: 30
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Data room
Thu 16:04
So would you say that Europa have a critical month ahead of them with regards to their future in Ireland?

If the Irish government drag their heels in handing The 85% Kosmos stake in the licence back to EOG then will this stop EOG progressing a farm in deal to finalisation?

Does this mean that they can't clarify their intentions going forward as per the deadline you mention? Could any of this result in the licence being revoked?

Silence is a killer in this game....
jusmasel
Posts: 478
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Data room
Thu 15:32
Two reasons:

a) The Irish Government would shoot themselves in the foot if they reneged on EOGs claim to the Licence. Who would trust a farm in/out after that?
b) There has to be some discussion going on about an extension on the next pahse of the FEL due in July (actually plans for the next phase have to be in next month and must include a drill)

Top that off with the decision to split the awards of the licencising round then I guess there could be every reason for a delay.
germansi
Posts: 178
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
RE: Data room
Thu 14:58
All sounds great. But did anyone see the agreement that the 85% has been handed back to EOG yet?
Given the time that it has taken, you have to wonder if it is a given or if there are reasons it isn't automatic.

I'll be happier once it's confirmed.
Tovoc
Posts: 45
Research
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.25
View Thread (2)
RE: Data room
Thu 14:18
Kosmos deal
$98M for 85% - Europa gets 15%
Kosmos/Europa Spent $15M on Surveys & Analysis

New Deal Expectations
$? for 75% - Europa gets 25%
75% payment for back costs equals $11.2 to Europa?

So based on the figures above Europa should get approx. $11.2M or £7.65M

If this happens Europa future will be secured and we should see the share price rocket to at least 10p but probably far higher!
IMHO
ADNATROB
Posts: 513
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
View Thread (2)
Data room
Thu 08:16
Just imagine the effect on the Share Price if a major farms-in to Europa’s Irish Licences.

And why wouldn’t they! $15M worth of 3D seismic readily available. Drill prospects identified, rig costs a third of what they were.

One month into the farm-out process, guess we will know soon.
Anthony_
Posts: 695
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.25
Horse Hill testing
Tue 19:51
Seems the rig is up ready for testing at horse hill. If its as good as the hype, should bring some positive sentiment our way with Holmwood.

How do i know the rig is up, picture posted by lenigas..... That is good PR




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.