well have good wk all very encouraging week finished blue on my google finance, next week we go into October lots of news flow pending could it be our month to shine, i feel we get least one off take agreement and bring some revenue in short term.
Some feel a gentlement's agreement is already in place, but certainly the coal purchaser is waiting to have the coal quality confirmed before signing. It would be irresponsible not to do so. The bulk sample is heading to SGS in Jo'burg at the moment. So IMHO I'd give it two weeks for the results to be confirmed, once published, the coal purchasers could sign at anytime.
People have 2 weeks IMHO to make their minds up about being in at these prices.
I was under the incorrect impression that the entire coal output was ringfenced for the coal to power project, due to the ML terms. This isnt correct, and there is an option to sell into the markets before the power plant is completed. I've listened back again to the interview Rufus did on Directors Talk, and its there at 7:30. If you listen to the chat, you will hear Rufus state they would consider this if the conditions were favourable. Would be a nice income for the startup, if they had a buyer, and would stop any more placings..
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.