MRPlumper, thanks for sharing your experience (mail not answered)
i am convinced but also confused. either we have some very astonishing news in the pipeline or we will be facing that nothing can be found anywhere at our assets and that the boat was left long time ago
SC it is your turn to surprise us anyway :)
so far i will keep holding my shares and see the outcome in 'late 2016' :D
Can't see danglay producing anything for quite some time still not renewed licence as we all know Australia is at least 12 to 18 months away so no income from that SLM nobody has the faintest idea whats happening there update would be good and finally still no reply to my email i sent last Wednesday gripe over off for a swim
U know, Danglay really is the 'hill of gold'. Virgin prospect with a big juicy supergene. Hidden in the bowels of it could be a porphyry core rich in copper. Veins of gold appear to be emanating from something there below... Supergene is proven to 20m deep (and believed to extend to 40m!!! I.e. the next target to establish) Pity the license is taking so long. Who knows where we go from here?? With plenty of options open, there's likely to be a surprise in there somewhere. SLM deal, Danglay supergene, bailieston, avoca mine dumps, Mga. Whatever next!! Something will pop eventually ;)
Income could be at least a year off. I would like to think it will happen sooner!!! I think the tide has just turned in Argentina so its possible we could get something completely out of the blue. If they are negotiating still, I think they have said all they can say with 'other interested parties'. Its nice to think we have other options besides a company at our doorstep erecting a processing plant a stones throw from all out prospects there.. News could be closer than we think...
Lol anytime up until 30 DEC (31st is probably considered 'late' DEC in this instance!) No idea. U got us there I think. Considering events have turned quite a bit since then with recent addition of aus, who knows what will happen to SLM? My feeling is, unless they can get a deal that doesn't require us to cough up huge amounts of money we would need to borrow (and could be better spent in aus) we may be waiting a while. Overall though, I can see the logic of holding off. Perhaps the other parties that are interested are still negotiating?? Perhaps that is one to put to SC?
Lol do not believe everything you read. Everything night be red and flagging as a 'sell' but I believe this tends to happen more often than not. Especially when spread is tight. I agree. 5 buys, 2 sells. If everything was a sell, why would the price be erratically changing up and down!!!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.