No smoke without fire, so yes it's a possibility that another public meeting may be held... Likelihood of one being held is unknown, so yes it may or may not happen, BMR are aware they maybe another public meeting. Helpful, I know.
Approval/Decision expected end of February or early March, we are in the second half of the 60 working day wait for a decision. No known reason we shouldn't get a positive decision.
Just been on my brokers site The Open Offer is subject to shareholder approval at a Annual General Meeting to be held on 10th February 2016. The Directors are also proposing to change the name of the Company to BMR Group PLC which will be subject to shareholder approval at the same meeting. If approved, it is not yet known when the Name Change will become effective. Should you retain your holding, we will notify you of any change of name.
If you accept the Open Offer, the New shares are expected to be credited to accounts on 19th February 2016. These shares will not be available to sell until this time. If for any reason the Open Offer is not completed, any payment you have made will be returned and you will be notified.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.