Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 3.40Bid: 3.30Ask: 3.50Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.20Spread as %: 6.06%Open: 3.40High: 3.40Low: 3.40Yesterday’s Close: 3.40


Share Discussion for Beowulf


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


EricDraven
Posts: 19,233
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
AdamH90
Today 20:34
Agree with that Adam.
 
EricDraven
Posts: 19,233
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
Manro
Today 20:30
Yes, I was thinking more along the lines of the options available to Kurt, as our representative. As in, what his next steps can be on our behalf.
AdamH90
Posts: 20
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
Ed44
Today 19:51
I don't really think it is up to the shareholders to start suggesting options to the CEO, I think it is simply up to him to stop sitting on his hands. He should be jumping up and down and drawing as much attention as he can to the disgusting treatment of BEM by the Swedish government. The government won't bat an eyelid until someone forces their hand or they receive negative press which shines a light on their behaviour. To continuously say that he is happy with the application and simply wait is to contribute to the company's decline.
Manro
Posts: 121
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
RE: ed44
Today 19:38
Much more clever thinking now, Eric. I don't want animating bad to happen to this company. But it would pretty much interesting to see the faces of those why are crying here "to sit and wait" when there is an announcemen that the company is starting the bankruptcy procedure. Would they curse themselves for their cries today or not?
BR
EricDraven
Posts: 19,233
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
ed44
Today 19:22
An update would be good now, so that Kurt can tell us precisely what he is doing. I'm just trying to examine different options really, in the absence of news, should this decision not come within the next few months. What next? That kind of thing.

Cheers Ed.
profitseeker
Posts: 16,924
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
Ibjj
Today 19:19
I don't wish to pry into your business, but out of interest are you looking at buying back in to Beowulf? I've sold out of many companies over the years and find it best to move on and focus on the next venture. You'll end up with ulcers if you're not careful fretting over other people's problems. Life's too short my friend.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,233
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
lbjj
Today 19:15
You know I can't attend the AGM, but just wondered, are you going? I seem to remember that you were retaining one share here.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,233
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
ed44
Today 19:13
To be fair Ed, there is the compensation route to consider, which was touched on a few days ago. A gentle nudge to the Swedes, nothing strident. We have been treated most unfairly after all. Our application was lodged over three years ago. We need a timescale now, and there's no reason why we shouldn't have one. Get our legal team on the case if necessary.

Only my opinion.

Best Regards.
ed44
Posts: 5,084
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
AdamH90
Today 18:52
Your opinion is that Kurt should be a lot firmer. A lot of people have the same opinion but not one of them has offered any suggestion as to what that action should be. I certainly can't think of any further action that he could take. He has an experienced team of people working gaining the approval which will be issued when the government are ready to issue it.

I communicated with Kurt today and he made a comment which could be meant for all of the shareholders here who are demanding that he takes 'firm action' of an unknown nature. He said "I continue to work hard in every shareholders interests despite not releasing an RNS every week". I see that as a polite request for the shareholders to get off his back and let him do his job.

Kurt and his directors took a salary sacrifice and accept a chunk of their agreed renumeration in BEM shares. That to me demonstrates their sincerity and their confidence in the company and is an additional reason why they are as anxious as we are to complete this approval process and enhance the share value.
lbjj
Posts: 3,765
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.40
Gambler
Today 16:48
Adopting a strident approach is a country mile away from insisting the government honour it's own processes. That, in itself should be sufficient. Far from favouring private enterprise, the government has done irreparable damage to the company which has done all the work and accepted all the risk at Kallak. The next, imminent round of funding will show how little support there is now for this hobbled project...




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.