I agree- more volatile until the decision is announced, although I do see a small pattern emerging in that the price is more likely to rise towards the end of each week... ie... Government does "stuff" on a Thursday, RNS ready for Friday.
I also sold some yesterday because I was 50/50 in thinking that this would drop further today and 88E was due news. I got my timing wrong on my 88E purchase today *shrug.* Reassuringly still human :p
The thing that spooked me into selling yesterday was that I could not sell a modest amount for over two hours. The MMs did not want to buy. When I did eventually sell I managed in 2 chunks that were both reported as buys 2-3hrs late. I did not see today's trading coming at all and I still don't understand why. This is going to get more and more volatile until a decision imo.
Mrs44 and I are returning home from St Lucia tomorrow and I've just read in the UK papers that a big freeze is coming to England with temperatures down to -10C. I could be the first man in history to suffer sunstroke and frost bite on the same day.
Hope we hear some good news from the Swedish government soon. atb
We have moved from "Gemensam beredning" to "Granskning". That's way there is one (singel) person extra hired, for other matters, if you ask me. Kallak does not leave the desk without the expeditionschefens a n d the minister himselves, Damberg, have checked the details.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.