Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Beowulf Share Chat (BEM)



Share Price: 4.075Bid: 3.90Ask: 4.25Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Beowulf
Spread: 0.35Spread as %: 8.97%Open: 3.95High: 4.25Low: 3.50Yesterday’s Close: 4.075


Share Discussion for Beowulf


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
Breca
Today 02:33
Their task is to review it in comparison only to the Norra Karr decision, not dredge up and go over all the old ground from scratch. This has been done. Your timescale is therefore way out I feel. Yes though, surely if the application goes back to the MI, the CAB also has to have its chance to review again, in light of the Norra Karr ruling. But it must stick to that. I'm not sure what the outcome will be, because we've talked about Kallak being outside of the recognised Laponian Area, and we could do no more on the application, which was completed in accordance with the rules in play prior to the Norra Karr judgement.

Just have to see, but so far the CAB has been a 'no' then a 'yes' and the MI only a 'yes'. Throughout all of the reviews and negotiations it appears that the only thing that hasn't been deemed at all important by the various authorities, particularly the Government, is the effect on the Company itself, of what has been and continues to be an extremely protracted timescale in which to reach this decision.

I am of the opinion that we will receive the Concession, you know that, but I won't be surprised if it comes with strings attached. Whatever the outcome though, it will be the correct decision.

Regards.
 
BrecaBronding
Posts: 352
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
CAB and MI, Kallak
Today 00:33
Some of you seem to be under the impression that the government has handed the concession decision to the MI, which you think will be made by the MI alone. But the CAB will also be involved, which could well repeat its no to the project.

Some on the no side think we might be entering a repeat of the process we've just been through, with the decision likely to take another two to five years.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
Gambier
Today 00:03
Best wishes to you too Gambier. It was a large spike, so fully understand the temptation to have sold. Good luck for the future.

What will be will be here, but some of us are seeing it through. Nutcases for doing so perhaps, but we shall see. I still have faith that we'll receive the Concession. Yes indeed.

Regards.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
ed44
Fri 23:56
Sorry you sold 600k at 3.62p Ed, but I guess it was a couple of million or more shares of yours to channel out over the course of the two days, so I also hope you managed to flog some around the 8p mark too yesterday.

Awful day for new buyers yesterday, who were duped and are immediately way down now. It should never happen. Anyway, you know my thoughts on mms. Not a fair market yesterday, no foundation for the severity of the uppy downy. Lol.

We still don't know if the six months mentioned by Åsa will be just that. I suppose if she is a greenie then she'll make sure it's as long as possible if she can, but we'll have to see if our application can be signed off sooner. Not really sure what Kurt is up to though, because everyone and their dog has now seen our application, and for him to actually support what will be a further delay, with a re-referral to MI and maybe CAB, seems to be playing right back into the hands of those who delayed it in the first place. As in, we know the Government has to pass it back, fair enough, but after over three years of juggling our application between the three authorities, Kurt should be pressing for a quick decision now, not sitting back and indirectly encouraging more months of what will possibly be further sp depreciation.

I just find this attitude quite remarkable and feel it to be inappropriate under the circumstances.

Amazeballs. Lol.

Anyway, only my view. It has all been so terribly disappointing really to date. Excellent deposit in Kallak, but not much else has been working out for shareholders, and within a reasonable timescale.

Night.
Gambier
Posts: 194
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
SP
Fri 23:38
I got out yesterday on the spike, against my initial BEM plan. I genuinely hope that they grant the concession but I have lost confidence in the process. It appears that they are changing the goal posts and have no respect whatsoever
for any mine that is not under the ownership of the state. Best of luck longterm holders.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
ed44
Fri 18:07
You were quiet yesterday, boom day, so thought you may have been busy on the trading front. I hope you made a bundle, and if you took the risks Ed, fair play if you did.

I hope it works out for us all here. Another delay is pretty unacceptable considering our application was lodged years prior to the Norra Karr ruling and based on the rules at the time, but we can only trust that some level of common sense will also be applied, insofar as the environmental element of our application can be viewed on its own merits, in line with the then rules, knowing that we would later be applying for the Environmental Permit, which would have expanded information on those environmental stages in the mining process.

It does seem unfair that the ruling is even deemed to affect our application, but that's obviously how it is. The problem lies with the system change, not with our Company's lack of any thorough preparation. We should be ok, but have to see.

Anyway, get you and Mrs Ed to the country club matey and sink a few for me.

Cheers me ol' bird.
ed44
Posts: 5,094
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
RE: Down she goes
Fri 17:54
Hi Mick

I'm sure that Kurt knew what he was doing when he requested moving our dossier back to the MI. Having an ex minister on his team won't do any harm. It's going to be a bit of a wait but I can endure that. I just hope that I get my timing right so that I'm fully invested again before the approval comes. I'm sure we'll get some insight from the way the Aktie performs.
EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
Suzy2
Fri 17:51
Thanks Sooz. I guess we'll have to see what happens. I've signed the petition and embarked on s spot of comfort eating. Raw fish 'eads. Lol.

Evie eve. x
EricDraven
Posts: 19,276
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
Mick_OC/ed44
Fri 17:47
Lads, you are entitled to your opinions re Brexit, I respect those, but will stick to my guns. The handling of both campaigns was utterly crap to be honest, but the consequences are grave if this separation is permitted to go ahead. Far-reaching consequences. Anyway, my opinion and I could write pages on why, but I shall spare the bb that.

As for BEM, what's another six months to a zillion years. Lol.

Unimpressed all round really.

Best wishes. Have a decent weekend.
Mick_OC
Posts: 1,750
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:4.075
Down she goes
Fri 16:20
soo predictable, ah well, 6 months and it will be boom time. I've had an email from Kurt and he's not phased by the potential extended time for a decision.




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.