Yes, Mick there is some truth in your words. But it was noting more than a big but quite usual for AIM volatility caused by people who were in hurry to take profit. Maybe even I am a bit guilty in triggering such fall by selling part of my shares to get profit and return some ammount available to use from my broker. And because starting from the next week there are some very good RNS expected to be announced by company I am confident that share price of 30p will be overcome very soon. I am also very glad to see good share price movement for Beowulf today. So, now I am waiting substantial share price rises for Matad and steady move up for Beowulf. GL to you and all Bemers.
Just got home after our usual Friday evening over indulgence in CCCC and have just read all of the late posts.
Worry yee not ! Mrs44 and I have at present 6,037,675 shares between us and I will obviously want to start offloading some during the expected big hike. However I will do it in a responsible manner. There is no point in me suddenly dumping that amount of shares onto the market. That would do me you and all of the other punters no favours at all.
I've already laid out my plan of how many shares I will sell at each level as the price rises. I won't be putting through massive orders. I will feed orders in in the wake of big buys thereby giving the punters who want to get in the opportunity to do so whilst also supporting the SP.
I won't be selling them all as I want to retain some through to the production phase. If there are any fall backs during the rise I'll buy back some of the shares that I sold which would give me more shares than I had before and also help to support the SP. I've used this way of selling large holding before and it takes a bit of nerve and a lot of patience but it does work and it takes all of the will it continue up or will it fall back guess work out of the equation.
I'm 73 now so waiting for the production phase will take me to about 78. If by then I'm too much of a doddery old phart to carry on trading We'll gift all of our remaining shares to my daughters and their babies and let them decide what to do with them.
Currently the Swedes are letting the SP on their market rise whereas our lot are holding it back so that the can sell the shares to Sweden on a big margin. Market pressures will force then to let it go eventually and when the announcement comes and lots of people want to buy in they will be unable to hold up back.
All of the above is only my view of our current situation and could be all garbage due to my current Corona Beer overload but I mean it all most sincerely.
Fingers, legs and eyes all crossed for Monday morning.
If all things go well suze, I'll upgrade to a s****y Granada , 4 wheels posh, despite having owned a number of volvos and I consider them a very good car they will look like nothing to us with our Geraint and Suzy windscreen stickers as we watch them go by whilst we're stuck in a snow drift with the smug knowledge we own a little bit of Sweden and made a least a few hundred quid for investing in their Swedish iron Mecca or something like that x
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.