Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Amur Minerals Share Chat (AMC)



Share Price: 3.75Bid: 3.41Ask: 3.99Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Amur Minerals
Spread: 0.58Spread as %: 17.01%Open: 3.75High: 0.00Low: 0.00Yesterday’s Close: 3.75


Share Discussion for Amur Minerals


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


twojays
Posts: 627
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.55
Buyers
Thu 10:02
A few buyers coming in
 
SIMMO123
Posts: 49
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.41
wrong
Wed 16:18
dont any of you guys check the chart on this stock, it has been below 3p for many periods over the last 10 years, and infact way below .5 p in the last 10 years...seriously stop worrying about long turm investers and what there view is, if any LTH have held for 8 tears and not bothered selling out they are still up 6 fold, and they have had the chance at selling at 44p once already its not all doom and gloom
SchachMeister123
Posts: 37
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
RE: Crede
Wed 12:48
I may be wrong but I would imagine long term holders might be just a little disappointed with the value of their investment. In 10 years they have seen their investment fall 90% from 33p to 3p and there is now a real possibility of their remaining 10% decreasing to sub 1pence per share by December.

Of course, I could be completely wrong and it may be something else that disappoints.
Mpencoll
Posts: 170
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
RE: Crede
Wed 10:54
Can't agree more :)
TrickyDickyTwo
Posts: 601
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
RE: Crede
Wed 10:25
"Just a timetable of when things are actually going to go ahead. Dates just come and go and despite the directors trying to reassure the LTH's they never fail to disappoint."

Really. What in particular disappoints you?

TDT
dc13769
Posts: 5
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
RE: Crede
Wed 08:37
Just a timetable of when things are actually going to go ahead. Dates just come and go and despite the directors trying to reassure the LTH's they never fail to disappoint.
Gazzleberry
Posts: 898
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.75
View Thread (2)
RE: Crede
Wed 08:17
Hi Stew,

It is a difficult one. But there were no other options then, there are no other options now from the sound of it.

Take one step back and look at AMC It is a minnow trying to swallow a loaf of bread. Hopelessly out of its depth - at least from the outside looking in. Would you hand over £x million to such a company. The odds were stacked against them from the very beginning to now. But somehow, they are doing a Brexit, they are doing a Leicester City.

Still high risk and not something that most bankers would spend 5 minutes looking at.

The BoD have accepted that they got the best that they could have done at the time (and things have not improved that much since). They are not daft and they are well aware of the pain that LTHs are suffering. If they didn't do what they did, we would still be minnows like many others nibbling at crumbs.

They pointedly mentioned Long Term Shareholders. They did not mention the day traders or short term traders. They are of no interest whatsoever to the BoD - nor should they be. If people are not in this for the long haul, all the way to DFS, and then on to JV / TO / production then I have little sympathy. If we are interested in creating a thousand jobs for people then yes please, I am signed up.

Gary
stew200
Posts: 4,762
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.80
Crede
Wed 07:12
Thank you for being loyal screwed shareholders we have fleeced you thanks. Crede looks like staying on?
Lucando
Posts: 222
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.60
Crede
Tue 15:47
Have crede stopped selling?




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.