London South East Logo | UK Share Price information



Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Aminex Share Chat (AEX)



Share Price: 2.975Bid: 2.95Ask: 3.00Change: -0.05 (-1.65%)Faller - Aminex
Spread: 0.05Spread as %: 1.69%Open: 3.025High: 3.025Low: 2.975Yesterday’s Close: 3.025


Share Discussion for Aminex


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:


gaslady
Posts: 3,939
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: TPDC
Today 13:18
that tin can must be pretty dented by now
 
mj152
Posts: 297
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: TPDC
Today 12:46
all good points raised but the bottom line is where is the basin model,cpr and 25 year license.nothing has moved on in 4 and half months and also if they needed a new rig why have they not got one by now.
vike1
Posts: 841
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:2.975
RE: TPDC
Today 12:03
I've been hoping for a while now that we team up with Baker Hughes as part of a tie-up: financing and technical expertise. Fingers cross that the massive upheaval going on at GE hasn't messed this up.

Re the rig, I'm surprised it takes this long to tender one. My understanding was that ARA or BH could get what we needed more or less within weeks. We've known for nearly a year that Caroil-2 isn't up to the job. Hopefully soon!

Also, am keen to know whether the original NT-3 drill site will still be used or if we need to prep a new space.

Regarding the Investec report, is there a soft copy available that I could have a look at? Am very much interested in seeing that. Thanks
CrustyPete
Posts: 7,440
Observation
Opinion:Hold
Price:3.025
RE: TPDC
Today 11:30
Matherdj I believe there will be a joint venture for EPS* (see below) but that doesn't or shouldn't impact NT3 decisions. And yes if we can get KN1 back onstream we should atrt to see payments at the higher level by the time NT3 is being drilled and by the time AEX need more funds (July / August).

* I hope that it will be a joint venture as the EPS solution will likely cover only NT1 and 2 initially - why would we want to dilute our ownership of the whole of Ruvuma just for a short term EPS solution for part of the area? Yes post 25 Dev License the long term infrastructure requirement might be huge and justify a farm out of the whole area BUT in the short term a joint venture would seem more appropriate. It has been suggested that we will get connected to the main pipeline via a spur come 2019 and most of our ongoing productio would travel via that; so why would we give a large percentage of that away? Unless it came with a very large cash payment....?

If KN1 remediation fails it just raises the importance and likely date of Nyuni nearshore 3D seismics and drilling - this will need financing. Hence as I say a fund raise will be needed to cover both not one of these concurrent projects.

Sorry running late, have to dash. I will get back to this later.
CrustyPete
Posts: 7,440
Observation
Opinion:Hold
Price:3.025
RE: TPDC
Today 11:19
I understand what you are sayng Drewky and I am sure that the BoD have contingency arrangements in place to cover for the "failure" of KN1 remediation measures BUT I belive they and the TPDC, perhaps, will want to know whether they can anticpate the return of optimal income from KN1 before committing to a date for the drill... There may well be a requirement for financing at a later date in my view and the level of future KN1 income will dictate the size of that requirement. AEX will not want to go to market twice if once will do.....

Anyway I have to depart for now. Back later fellow posters ;0)
matherdj
Posts: 987
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.025
RE: TPDC
Today 11:15
Crusty, I agree on July at the earliest for nt3, but even if kn1 is back up to 15 scuffs a day, that probably wont be till march and the payments most likely won't be received for 90 days and could be longer. Plus there is no guarantee it will keep producing at 15, so surely cant be relied on. My hunch is that funding is lined up from a farm out or jv. Jay already mentioned io's parent companies could also provide this. If I am wrong and nothing is in place then it raises big questions as to the competence of the BoD, but they have delivered in the past and I expect them to do so again. I think most of the delays have been government related due to ministry changes on top of the standard pace to be expected.
Drewky
Posts: 3,481
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:3.025
RE: TPDC
Today 11:11
As I said last night Pete I agree it is now likely to be after the rainy season but I don't think it would be finances that would cause the delay until then. For me, it is purely a matter of logistics!
CrustyPete
Posts: 7,440
Observation
Opinion:Hold
Price:3.025
RE: TPDC
Today 11:09
Each to their own.
TarryBreeks
Posts: 1,378
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.025
View Thread (5)
RE: TPDC
Today 11:05
You're quite right Crusty, things have been happening far too quickly here recently. The BOD just need to slow everything down and take their time. No need to rush, JB can just relax for another 6 months and pick up his £28K/month maybe a spot of golf and a holiday or two. No need to worry about the plebs/shareholders.
Cleverboy
Posts: 686
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:3.025
New recruits
Today 11:04
All these new people that were employed...you would wonder are they back from their xmas holidays yet!!! Does it take so long to get a new compressor in??? Do we have a rig yet?? If we had all this im sure the licience would be signed...as long az they are getting their salaries they dont give a dam...




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.