The 2012 Annual General Meeting of Zotefoams plc was held at the offices of Zotefoams
plc, 675 Mitcham Road, Croydon CR9 3AL on 10 May 2012.
Proxy votes were received from shareholders in respect of 16,163,817 ordinary shares amounting to 40.6% of the issued share capital. The total number of ordinary shares in issue is: 39,831,312.
All resolutions put to the meeting were passed on a show of hands. The proxy votes cast in respect of the resolutions received prior to the meeting were as follows:
1. To receive the audited annual accounts of the Company for the year ended 31 December 2011.
2. To approve the directors' remuneration report for the year ended 31 December 2011.
3. To declare a final dividend for the year ended 31 December 2011 of 3.30 pence per ordinary share.
4. To elect M-L Clayton as a director.
5. To elect A Walker as a director.
6. To re-elect R J Clowes as a director.
7. To re-elect N G Howard as a director.
8. To re-elect C G Hurst as a director.
9. To re-elect D B Stirling as a director.
10. To re-appoint KPMG Audit plc as auditor of the Company.
11. To authorise the directors to determine the remuneration of the auditor.
12. To authorise the Board to allot relevant securities with the meaning of Section 551 of the Companies Act 2006.
13. To empower the Board pursuant to Section 570 of the Companies Act 2006 to allot equity securities.
14. To authorise market purchases of shares.
15. That a general meeting other than an annual general meeting may be called on not less than 14 clear days' notice.
Resolutions 1 to 12 inclusive were passed as ordinary resolutions and resolutions 13 to 15 inclusive were passed as special resolutions. Further details of the resolutions are given in the Notice of the 2012 Annual General Meeting which is in the 2011 Annual Report and Accounts and a copy of which is available on the Company's website and also through the National Storage Mechanism which can be found at http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/NSM
10 May 2012
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.