NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended for use by an issuer to make a RIS notification required by DR 3.1.4R(1).
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating to the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
PLEASE COMPLETE ALL RELEVANT BOXES IN BLOCK CAPITAL LETTERS.
1. Name of the issuer:
WORLDWIDE HEALTHCARE TRUST PLC
2. State whether the notification relates to:
i. a transaction notified in accordance with DR 3.1.4R(1)(a); or
(ii) DR 3.1.4(R)(1)(b) a disclosure made in accordance with section 324 (as extended by section 328) of the Companies Act 1985; or
(iii) both (i) and (ii)
(iii) BOTH (i) AND (ii)
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director:
SAMUEL D ISALY
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person:
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest:
AS IN 3 ABOVE
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares:
SUBSCRIPTION £0.01 SHARES
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them:
8. State the nature of the transaction:
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired:
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage):
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed:
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage):
13. Price per share or value of transaction:
184.00p PER SHARE
14. Date and place of transaction:
17 JULY 2012 15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage): 720 SUBSCRIPTION SHARES
353,600 ORDINARY SHARES
16. Date issuer informed of transaction:
17 JULY 2012
If a person discharging managerial responsibilities has been granted options by the issuer complete the following boxes
17. Date of grant:
18. Period during which or date on which it can be exercised:
19. Total amount paid (if any) for grant of the option:
20. Description of shares or debentures involved (class and number):
21. Exercise price (if fixed at time of grant) or indication that price is to be fixed at the time of exercise:
22. Total number of shares or debentures over which options held following notification:
23. Any additional information:
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries:
MARK POPE, COMPANY SECRETARY
TEL: 020 3 008 4913 Name and signature of duly authorised officer of issuer responsible for making notification: MARK POPE Date of notification: 18 JULY 2012 - END -
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.