STOCK EXCHANGE ANNOUNCEMENT - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Third Point Offshore Investors Limited
Total Voting Rights
31st May 2012
In conformity with the FSA's Disclosure and Transparency Rules (the "Rules"), the Company would like to notify the market of the following:
The Company's issued share capital consists of the following:
· 2,762,932 Euro Ordinary Shares with one and half voting rights per share.
· 1,841,954 Euro B Shares with one and half voting rights per share.
· 43,311,805 US Dollar Ordinary Shares with one voting right per share.
· 28,874,545 US Dollar B Shares with one voting right per share.
· 2,394,356 Sterling Ordinary Shares with two voting rights per share.
· 1,596,239 Sterling B Shares with two voting rights per share.
The total number of voting rights in the Company is therefore 87,074,869.
There are no shares held in treasury.
The above figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculation by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the Company under the Rules.
Company Secretary - Northern Trust International Fund Administration Services (Guernsey) Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1481 745363
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.