Travis Perkins plc ("The Company") confirms that all the resolutions proposed at the Annual General Meeting held today were duly passed by shareholders. Two copies of the resolutions passed as Special Resolutions will be submitted to the National Storage Mechanism.
The proxy voting results of those of those resolutions were as follows;-
TRAVIS PERKINS PLC
Number of cards (shareholders) at meeting date:
Issued share capital at meeting date:
Number of votes per share:
One vote for every ordinary share
Meeting type AGM/EGM:
Resolution (No. as noted on proxy form)
Shares Marked As Votes Withheld / Abstentions
1. To receive the Company's annual accounts for the financial year ended 31st December 2011, together with the directors' report, the directors' remuneration report, and the auditors' report on those accounts and on the auditable part of the directors' remuneration report
2. To declare a final dividend for the year ending 31 December 2011
3. To appoint Ruth Anderson as a non-executive director
4. To re-appoint Robert Walker as a director
5. To re-appoint Chris Bunker as a non-executive director
6. To re-appoint John Coleman as a non-executive director
7. To re-appoint Philip Jansen as a non-executive director
8. To re-appoint Andrew Simon as a non-executive director
9. To re-appoint Geoff Cooper as a director
10. To re-appoint Paul Hampden Smith as a director
11. To re-appoint John Carter as a director
12. To re-appoint Deloitte LLP as auditors
13. To authorise the Directors' to fix the remuneration of Deloitte LLP
14. To approve the Directors' remuneration report for the financial year ended 31st December 2011
15. To approve the rules of the Travis Perkins Sharesave Scheme 2012 and to authorise the directors to make modifications to the scheme and to establish further schemes based on the scheme
16. To authorise the Directors to allot securities
17. To authorise the Directors to allot securities for cash free from pre-emption (Special Resolution)
18. To call a general meeting other than an AGM on not less than 14 clear days' notice (Special Resolution)
19. To authorise the Company to make market purchases of its own shares (Special Resolution)
In the case of queries, please contact:
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.