Solomon Gold plc (AIM: SOGL) confirms that all resolutions put to shareholders were duly passed by a show of hands at the Company's Annual General Meeting, held on 28 June 2012 at 4.00pm in Brisbane, Australia.
A breakdown of proxy votes is set out below:
Votes for (1)
1. To receive the Company's financial statements and the report of the Directors and auditors for the year ended 30 June 2011.
2. To re-elect Brian Moller as a Director of the Company.
3. To re-elect John Bovard as a Director of the Company.
4. To re-elect Malcolm Norris as a Director of the Company.
5. To re-appoint PKF (UK) LLP as auditors of the Company.
6. That Malcolm Norris, a Director of the Company, be granted 1.2 million options on the terms and conditions set out in full in the Notice of Meeting.
7. That the Directors be generally and unconditionally authorised for the purposes of section 551 of the Companies Act 2006 ("Act") to exercise all the powers of the Company to allot equity securities in the Company up to an aggregate nominal amount of £1,200,000.
8. To approve the SolGold Plc Employee Share Plan.
9. That, subject to, and conditional upon the passing of Resolution 8, the Company be authorised to create and issue Convertible Redeemable Preference Shares of 1p each.
Votes for (1)
That, subject to the passing of resolution 7, the Directors be empowered pursuant to section 570 of the Act to allot equity securities as if section 561(1) of the Act did not apply.
(1) Any proxy appointments which gave discretion to the Chairman have been included in the "for" total.
(2) As a percentage of the aggregate of votes "for" plus votes "against".
(3) An abstention is not counted towards the votes cast "for" or "against" a resolution.
Terms used in this announcement shall have the same meaning as defined in the Notice of Meeting dated 25 May 2012.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.