The Board of Porta Communications plc ("Porta" or "the Company" or "the Group") is pleased to provide an update on trading since the publication of the Company's AIM admission document on 12 October 2011.
· all divisions are trading in line with, or ahead of, management's expectations
· all divisions continue to win new clients and have active on-going recruitment campaigns
· the integration of Threadneedle Communications Limited has been completed successfully and billings are ahead of expectations
· Newgate Public Relations, being established under the direction of Jonathan Clare who joined the Group on 23 September 2011, has more than doubled its headcount, to 13 people and is on its way to the Directors' stated target of having 20 to 30 key executives in this division
· the Group is well funded and has no debt
David Wright, Chairman and Chief Executive of Porta commented:
"We are delighted by the progress the Group has made to date and the high quality personnel we are attracting. We are on target to build a significant international public relations and marketing group."
Porta Communications plc, the international marketing and communications business, is led by David Wright, Chief Executive and Chairman. David is well known for establishing Citigate in late 1988. In 1997 he reversed Citigate into Incepta plc and David became Chief Executive of the enlarged Group, later becoming Chairman. By 2003, when David left Incepta, he had built one of the largest international financial communications companies in the world, through a series of key acquisitions and an active recruitment programme. Prior to Citigate he was Managing Director of Streets Financial Strategy from 1986 to 1988. David began his career as a journalist.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.