1. Identity of the issuer or the underlying issuer of existing shares to which voting rights are attached ii:
2. Reason for the notification: (please state Yes/No): ( )
An acquisition or disposal of voting rights Yes
An acquisition or disposal of financial instruments which may result in the acquisition of shares already issued to which voting rights are attached
An event changing the breakdown of voting rights:
Other (please specify)
3. Full name of person(s) subject to the notification obligation iii :
4. Full name of shareholder(s) (if different from 3.) iv:
5. Date of the transaction and date on which the threshold is crossed or reached:
8 December 2011
6. Date on which issuer notified:
9 December 2011
7. Threshold(s) that is/are crossed or reached:
8. Notified details:
A: Voting rights attached to shares
Class/type of shares Situation previous to the If possible using Triggering transaction VI the ISIN CODE Number of shares Number of voting Rights viii
GB0006672785 15,202,109 15,202,109 ORD 0.05
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction vii
Number of Number of voting % of voting Shares rights ix Direct Direct x Indirect xi Direct Indirect 15,398,465 15,398,465 5.05%
B: Financial Instruments
Resulting situation after the triggering transaction xii
Type of Expiration Exercise/ Number of voting rights that may % of financial Date xiii Conversion be acquired if the instrument is voting instrument Period/ Date xiv exercised/ converted. rights
Total (A+B) Number of voting rights % of voting rights 15,398,465 5.05%
9. Chain of controlled undertakings through which the voting rights and/or the financial instruments are effectively held, if applicable xv:
10. Name of the proxy holder:
11. Number of voting rights proxy holder will cease to hold:
12. Date on which proxy holder will cease to hold voting rights:
13. Additional information:
14. Contact name:
15. Contact telephone number:
01274 538201 END
This announcement is distributed by Thomson Reuters on behalf of Thomson Reuters clients. The owner of this announcement warrants that: (i) the releases contained herein are protected by copyright and other applicable laws; and (ii) they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.