We (the entity) give ASX the following information.
Part 1 - All issues
You must complete the relevant sections (attach sheets if there is not enough space).
+Class of +securities issued or to be issued
Number of +securities issued or to be issued (if known) or maximum number which may be issued
Principal terms of the +securities (eg, if options, exercise price and expiry date; if partly paid +securities, the amount outstanding and due dates for payment; if +convertible securities, the conversion price and dates for conversion)
Do the +securities rank equally in all respects from the date of allotment with an existing +class of quoted +securities?
If the additional securities do not rank equally, please state:
· the date from which they do
· the extent to which they participate for the next dividend, (in the case of a trust, distribution) or interest payment
· the extent to which they do not rank equally, other than in relation to the next dividend, distribution or interest payment
Issue price or consideration
Purpose of the issue
(If issued as consideration for the acquisition of assets, clearly identify those assets)
Dates of entering +securities into uncertificated holdings or despatch of certificates
Number and +class of all +securities quoted on ASX (including the securities in clause 2 if applicable)
Number and +class of all +securities not quoted on ASX (including the securities in clause 2 if applicable)
$2.75 Options due 31/03/2012
$2.75 Options due 30/06/2012
$0.30 Options due 15/09/2012
$0.30 Options due 10/11/2012
$0.50 Options due 01/08/2013
$0.30 Options due 01/07/2014
$0.37 Options due 10/11/2014
$0.36 Options vesting
21/11/2012 due 21/11/2014
$0.63 Options due 01/08/2015
$0.46 Options vesting
21/11/2013 due 21/11/2017
2008 Performance Rights
Tranche 3 expire 1/07/2013
Dividend policy (in the case of a trust, distribution policy) on the increased capital (interests)
Part 2 - Bonus issue or pro rata issue [Item 11 to 33 - Not Applicable]
Part 3 - Quotation of securities
You need only complete this section if you are applying for quotation of securities
Type of securities
Securities described in Part 1
All other securities
Example: restricted securities at the end of the escrowed period, partly paid securities that become fully paid, employee incentive share securities when restriction ends, securities issued on expiry or conversion of convertible securities
Entities that have ticked box 34(a) [Items 35 to 42 - Not Applicable]
Additional securities forming a new class of securities
1. +Quotation of our additional +securities is in ASX's absolute discretion. ASX may quote the +securities on any conditions it decides.
2. We warrant the following to ASX.
· The issue of the +securities to be quoted complies with the law and is not for an illegal purpose.
· There is no reason why those +securities should not be granted +quotation.
· An offer of the +securities for sale within 12 months after their issue will not require disclosure under section 707(3) or section 1012C(6) of the Corporations Act.
Note: An entity may need to obtain appropriate warranties from subscribers for the securities in order to be able to give this warranty
· Section 724 or section 1016E of the Corporations Act does not apply to any applications received by us in relation to any +securities to be quoted and that no-one has any right to return any +securities to be quoted under sections 737, 738 or 1016F of the Corporations Act at the time that we request that the +securities be quoted.
· We warrant that if confirmation is required under section 1017F of the Corporations Act in relation to the +securities to be quoted, it has been provided at the time that we request that the +securities be quoted.
· If we are a trust, we warrant that no person has the right to return the +securities to be quoted under section 1019B of the Corporations Act at the time that we request that the +securities be quoted.
3. We will indemnify ASX to the fullest extent permitted by law in respect of any claim, action or expense arising from or connected with any breach of the warranties in this agreement.
4. We give ASX the information and documents required by this form. If any information or document not available now, will give it to ASX before +quotation of the +securities begins. We acknowledge that ASX is relying on the information and documents. We warrant that they are (will be) true and complete.
Sign here: .............................................. Date: 13 March 2012
(Finance Director / Company Secretary)
Print name: Ben Clube
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.