Murray International Trust PLC announces that it is satisfied, by virtue of the points listed below, that all inside information which the Directors and the Company may have in the period leading up to the announcement of the Half-yearly Financial Report, has been notified to a Regulated Information Service ("RIS") and that the Company is thereby exempted from the provisions of the Model Code in relation to closed periods for any dealings by persons discharging managerial responsibilities in the Company and any purchases/issues by the Company of its own securities.
In so stating the Company has regard to;
1) the announcement on the 3 July 2012 of the Net Asset Value per share as of the close of business on the 2 July 2012,
2) the Company's belief, following reasonable enquiries, that there will be no material difference between the information published on the 3 July 2012 and that to be included in the forthcoming announcement of the Half-yearly Financial Report,
3) the Company's practice of calculating Net Asset Values per share each business day and the announcement of these Net Asset Values to an RIS,
4) there being no other unpublished information which constitutes price sensitive information in respect of the Company's securities and
5) there being no unquoted investments within the Company's portfolio.
This announcement is issued pursuant to paragraph 15.5.1 of the FSA Listing Rules as amended 28/09/2007.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.