LiDCO Group Plc (LID:LID), the UK-based hemodynamic monitoring company, announces and confirms that in accordance with Rule 20 of the AIM Rules, the Annual Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 January 2012, the Notice of the Annual General Meeting and the Form of Proxy have been posted to shareholders and details are available to review on the Company's website at www.lidco.com.
LiDCO is a supplier of minimally invasive hemodynamic monitoring equipment and disposables to hospitals. These products are used primarily for the management of adult hospital patients requiring critical care or at major cardiovascular risk. LiDCO's computer-based technology can significantly reduce the complications (particularly infections) and costs associated with major surgery. The technology was invented in the Department of Applied Physiology based at St Thomas' Hospital, London. LiDCO is based in the UK and its shares are traded on AIM. For more information please see www.lidco.com.
The Company's sales office is in Cambridge, its manufacturing facility / general administration base is in Hoxton, London, and its current products are:
* LiDCOplus is a computer-based platform monitor used in the Intensive Care Unit for real-time continuous display of hemodynamic parameters including cardiac output, oxygen delivery and fluid-volume responsiveness (PPV% and SVV%)
* LiDCOrapid: our new cardiac output monitor designed specifically for use in the Operating Theatre for fluid and drug management. The monitor enables acute-care physicians to get accurate and immediate feedback on the patient's fluid and hemodynamic status - a key measure of overall well-being both during and after surgery. These benefits are:
Early and rapid warning of change
Clear indication of therapeutic route: fluid or drug
Quantification of hemodynamic response, particularly stroke volume
Permits more effective delivery of fluids - the right amount at the right time
Advanced hemodynamic care has been shown to contribute to:
- Reduced morbidity and complications, length of stay & overall cost of care
* LiDCO single-patient-use disposables used in conjunction with the LiDCOplus and LiDCOrapid.
* LiDCOview: an easy-to-use graphical display of historical LiDCOplus and LiDCOrapid hemodynamic data.
* LiDCO's Distribution Network:
The Company sells via its own direct sales force to hospitals in the UK, and in export markets predominantly through a worldwide network of speciality critical care and anesthesia distributors.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.