The Annual General Meeting for 2012 of 3i Group plc was held on Friday 29 June 2012 at The Queen Elizabeth II Conference Centre, Broad Sanctuary, Westminster, London SW1P 3EE.
A poll was held on each of the resolutions proposed. Resolutions 1 to 20 were passed and Resolutions 20 and 21 were defeated as follows:
1. THAT the Company's Accounts for the year to 31 March 2012 and the Directors' report, the Auditors' report and the auditable part of the Directors' remuneration report be and they are hereby received and considered
2. THAT the Directors' remuneration report for the year to 31 March 2012 be and it is hereby approved
3. THAT a final dividend of 5.4p per ordinary share be and it is hereby declared, payable to those shareholders whose names appeared on the Register of Members at close of business on 22 June 2012
4. THAT Mr J P Asquith be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
5. THAT Mr S A Borrows be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
6. THAT Mr A R Cox be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
7. THAT Mr R H Meddings be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
8. THAT Mr W Mesdag be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
9. THAT Sir Adrian Montague be and he is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
10. THAT Ms M G Verluyten be and she is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
11. THAT Mrs J S Wilson be and she is hereby reappointed as a Director of the Company
12. THAT Ernst & Young LLP be and they are hereby reappointed as Auditors of the Company to hold office until the conclusion of the next General Meeting at which Accounts are laid before the Members
13. THAT the Board be and it is hereby authorised to fix the Auditors' remuneration
14. To renew the authority to incur political expenditure
15. To renew the Directors' authority to allot shares
16. To authorise amendments to the Company's Articles of Association
17. To renew the Directors' authority to allot shares for cash
18. To renew the Company's authority to purchase its own ordinary shares
19. To renew the Company's authority to purchase its own B Shares
20. THAT a General Meeting other than an Annual General Meeting may be called on not less than 14 clear days' notice
21. To change the Company's investment policy while the Company's shares are trading at a discount to net asset value
22. To resolve that the Company brings forward proposals for management incentivisation and reduction of total expense ratio
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.