Released: 15 June 2012, embargoed for release at 10.15am
Headlam Group plc ("Headlam")
Result of AGM
Headlam, Europe's leading floorcoverings distributor, announces that at its Annual General Meeting held earlier today, all resolutions were passed on a show of hands.
Details of the proxy votes received prior to the Meeting will be available on the company's website www.headlam.com.
In accordance with Listing Rule 9.6.2, two copies of the resolutions passed as special business have been submitted to the UK Listing Authority and will be available for inspection at the UK Listing Authority's Document Viewing Facility which is situated at Financial Services Authority, 25 The North Colonnade, Canary Wharf, London E14 5HS.
The items of special business approved at the AGM were:
(8) to authorise the director's to allot the company's shares in accordance with section 551 of the Companies Act 2006;
(9) to dis-apply pre-emption rights in accordance with sections 570 and 573 of the Companies Act 2006;
(10) to authorise the company to purchase its own ordinary shares pursuant to section 701 of the Companies Act 2006;
(11) As a special resolution, to authorise the company to hold general meetings (other than annual general meetings) on 14 days' clear notice from the date of the passing of this resolution.
(12) As an ordinary resolution, to authorise the company to adopt the Headlam Group Sharesave Scheme 2012.
(13) As an ordinary resolution to authorise the company to adopt a schedule to the Headlam Group Sharesave Scheme 2012.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.