Global Brands S.A. ("Global Brands" or "the Company")
Notice of AGM
Global Brands S.A. ("Global Brands" or the "Company", AIM:GBR) is pleased to announce that its Annual General Meeting ("Meeting") is due to take place at the Company's registered office, 19 rue Eugene Ruppert., L-2453, Luxembourg on 1 June 2011 at 1pm (CET) with the following agenda:
1. Convening formalities
2. To receive and consider the report of the Board of Directors and the annual accounts for the year ended December 31, 2010.
3. To receive and consider the report of the independent auditor of the Company on the statutory annual accounts for the year ended December 31, 2010.
4. To approve and adopt the annual accounts for the year ended December 31, 2010.
5. To approve the New Stock Option Plan
6. Continuation of the activities of the Company in accordance with article 100 of the law of 10 August 1915, as subsequently modified.
7. Discharge to the directors for and in connection with their duties as directors of the Company during the financial year ended December 31, 2009.
8. Re-election and renewal of the mandates and of the following persons as members of the Board of Directors:
a. Bruce Vandenberg
b. Robert Avondo
c. Simon Bentley
9. Authority to the Remuneration Committee to fix the remuneration of the Directors.
10. Discharge to the independent auditor in connection with its duties during the financial year ended December 31, 2009.
11. Authorise the Board of Directors to select and appoint a new independent auditor giving consideration to the additional requirements of the new Swiss structure.
12. Authorise the Board of Directors to fix the remuneration of the independent auditor.
13. Appointment of a new Non-executive director, Rhys Davies.
14. Any other ordinary business which may be properly brought before the Meeting.
The Notice of AGM, Forms of Instruction and Proxies were posted to shareholders by first class mail yesterday.
For further information:
Global Brands S.A.
Simon Bentley, Chairman Tel: (0) 20 7317 8022
Thilo Hoffmann Tel: (0) 20 7569 9650
Sandy Jamieson www.libertascapitalpartners.com
Alexander David Securities Ltd
Bill Sharp Tel: (0) 20 7448 9820
Fiona Kinghorn Tel: (0) 20 7448 9829
Jonathon Brill Tel: (0) 20 7831 3113
Caroline Stewart www.fd.com
Notes to Editors:
Global Brands is a public company incorporated under the laws of Luxembourg and established in 1999. The company has been admitted to trading on the AIM of the London Stock Exchange since 2005.
The Company is the owner and operator of the exclusive master franchise of Domino's Pizza in Switzerland, Luxembourg and Liechtenstein. Domino's Pizza is the world's leading pizza delivery brand, with over 9,300franchised and Company-owned stores across 65 international markets.
Global Brands SA's stated strategy is to add additional international brands to its portfolio.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.