NOTIFICATION OF TRANSACTIONS OF DIRECTORS, PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITY OR CONNECTED PERSONS
This form is intended to make a RIS notification required by DTR 3.1.4.
(1) An issuer making a notification in respect of a transaction relating to the shares or debentures of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 16, 23 and 24.
(2) An issuer making a notification in respect of a derivative relating the shares of the issuer should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
(3) An issuer making a notification in respect of options granted to a director/person discharging managerial responsibilities should complete boxes 1 to 3 and 17 to 24.
(4) An issuer making a notification in respect of a financial instrument relating to the shares of the issuer (other than a debenture) should complete boxes 1 to 4, 6, 8, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 23 and 24.
1. Name of the issuer
Betfair Group plc
2. State whether the notification relates to (i) a transaction notified in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R, (ii) a disclosure made in accordance with LR 9.8.6R(1) or (iii) a disclosure made in accordance with section 793 of the Companies Act (2006):
Notification is made in accordance with DTR 3.1.2 R
3. Name of person discharging managerial responsibilities/director:
Director - Stephen Gavin Morana
4. State whether notification relates to a person connected with a person discharging managerial responsibilities/director named in 3 and identify the connected person:
5. Indicate whether the notification is in respect of a holding of the person referred to in 3 or 4 above or in respect of a non-beneficial interest:
Notification is made in respect of the person referred to in 3 above
6. Description of shares (including class), debentures or derivatives or financial instruments relating to shares:
7. Name of registered shareholders(s) and, if more than one, the number of shares held by each of them:
Stephen Gavin Morana
8. State the nature of the transaction:
Exercise of 4,500 options (granted in 2007) with an exercise price of £0.001. Mr Morana sold 2,714 shares to discharge resulting tax and NI liability. The options had a lapse date of 3 August 2012.
9. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares acquired:
4,500 ordinary shares
10. Percentage of issued class acquired (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage):
11. Number of shares, debentures or financial instruments relating to shares disposed:
2,714 ordinary shares
12. Percentage of issued class disposed (treasury shares of that class should not be taken into account when calculating percentage):
13. Price per share or value of transaction:
14. Date and place of transaction:
15. Total holding following notification and total percentage holding following notification (any treasury shares should not be taken into account when calculating percentage):
12,627 ordinary shares - 0.0123 %
The total holding of Stephen Gavin Morana when aggregated with the holding of a connected person (his spouse, Louisa Morana) will be 16,536 ordinary shares - 0.0161%
16. Date issuer informed of transaction:
23. Any additional information:
24. Name of contact and telephone number for queries:
Cindy Kalsi - +44 20 8834 8000
Name of authorised official of issuer responsible for making notification:
Laura Knight, Deputy Company Secretary -
+44 20 8834 7753
Date of notification:
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.