Bond International Software plc has today held its annual general meeting. At the meeting the Chairman, Martin Baldwin, made the following statement.
"Confidence in the US staffing industry has led to a solid start to the year in our recently merged US business and the Asia Pacific market is providing some promising opportunities for revenue growth. Despite continued uncertainties in the wider economic environment the Board is satisfied with progress in the year to date. "
All the resolutions were passed and for information the voting results were:
1. To receive and adopt the Directors' Report and Accounts for the year ended 31 December 2011.
2. To re-elect Richard Gordon Hall as a director.
3. To re-elect Tim Richards as a director.
4. To reappoint Baker Tilly UK Audit LLP as the Company's auditor
5. To authorise the directors to determine the auditor's remuneration.
6. To authorise the directors to pay a dividend.
7. To authorise the directors to allot shares.
8. To authorise the directors to allot shares for cash, inter alia, on a non-pre-emptive basis. (Special Resolution)
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.