Finsbury Food Group plc (AIM: FIF), a leading manufacturer of cake, bread and gluten free bakery goods, announces that on 27 July 2012 it received notification to exercise SAYE options to acquire 13,325 ordinary shares (the "Option Shares"). The aggregate subscription price for the Option Shares has been received by the Company.
Application has been made for the Option Shares, which will rank pari passu with the Company's existing ordinary shares in issue, to be admitted to trading on AIM ("Admission"). It is expected that Admission will be effective and that dealings in the Option Shares will commence on or around 31 August 2012.
Following the issue of the Option Shares the enlarged issued share capital of the Company will be 53,515,679 ordinary shares. The Company does not hold any shares in treasury and therefore the total number of voting rights in the Company is 53,515,679. This figure may be used by shareholders as the denominator for the calculations by which they will determine if they are required to notify their interest in, or a change to their interest in, the share capital of the Company under the Disclosure and Transparency Rules.
• Finsbury Food Group plc (AIM: FIF), is a leading manufacturer of premium and celebration cakes, low fat cake slices and artisan, organic and gluten free bread and morning goods.
• Finsbury Food Group is the second largest manufacturer of Ambient Packaged Cake (excluding In Store Bakery) in the UK, a market valued at £914m (Source: Kantar Worldpanel Total UK Coverage, 52 we 9th June 2012).
• The Group is also the market leader in the supply of gluten free baked goods to the UK's multiple grocers.
• The Group's strategy is to generate returns for shareholders by building a crafted bakery group focused on premium, celebration and well being that delivers for customers and consumers. Finsbury continues to develop its licensed brand portfolio to complement its core retailer brand relationships and improve its understanding of and response to changing consumer needs.
• Whilst the Company sees exciting organic growth opportunities in all its businesses and its short-term focus is on integrating and growing its existing businesses, the aim is to take advantage of the appropriate bolt on acquisitions to drive longer term value as opportunities and circumstance allow.
This information is provided by RNS
The company news service from the London Stock Exchange
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.