Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta

Email Facebook Twitter

TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential

Member Info for thechancers

Send a private message to thechancers

Member Since: Thu, 15th Feb 2018

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 4,231
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 155

Last Posted: Today 15:50

Post Distribution over the last 30 days

Today 15:50

Thank you for your views Jace86 and agree, I should have researched it before buying , any consultation, I got caught on that spike on the 3rd , MMs again .
Today 15:32

I didn't fancy the .0261 Halifax were offering (but that might change)!

IG is the same price to sell
Today 15:28

Its nice to be nice, just thought i would get the views of other posters to see if its worth holding on to.
Today 15:23

I am not deramping??? i am holding lol, Even though i have held the share since the 3rd june, i have never checked anything out about it. It was a pure blind punt and i forgot about it
Today 15:13

Yes, The word suspension is not a great word.

Just reading the home page of their web site
Following Completion of the Company’s General Meeting on 5 April 2019 the Company was classified as an AIM Rule 15 cash shell and as such is required to make an acquisition or acquisitions which constitutes a reverse takeover under AIM Rule 14 (including seeking re-admission as an investing company (as defined under the AIM Rules)) on or before the date falling six months from that date or be re-admitted to trading on AIM as an investing company under the AIM Rules (which requires the raising of at least £6 million of new equity funding) failing which, the Company’s New Ordinary Shares would then be suspended from trading on AIM pursuant to AIM Rule 40. Admission to trading on AIM of the Company’s shares would be cancelled six months from the date of suspension should the reason for the suspension not have been rectified.

Noted that they have just raised 218K, I must have been caught on a rampfest day on the 3rd June, Serves myself right for not checking
Today 14:46

£300 is my Risk on a share like this, You pay your money and take your chance
Today 14:05

I dont even know why i bought BOU and why it was on my watch list.

Any good news Due or any reason why the SP should start moving upwards.
Only bought £300 worth , So its not the end of the world for me,
Today 13:41

There is no get rich quick anywhere , I am holding Bou after getting spiked, The best one on your list imo is Bids, That one could be the share of the decade, So better to be in than out. EVRH, Burnt twice on the share, I do not believe in their CEO.
Today 12:20

i am amazed its up, it can't be anyone who reads my posts lol, Reminder to myself , stop posting negative things on here !!!! Mixed emotions since i have half in and half out !!!
Today 12:02

Razel , Your having a good morning with your other share that we are both in , Its the rest of the shares that are dragging my PF down.

Maybe we need this rise to absorb another Conversion if it happens.
Today 11:26

My thoughts are below, regards CLN's , Its just the start, thats why we need a new deal from the new broker.
My issue is , I need to buy back the share that i sold to recover my loss, but i need a RNS with a update before buying
Sun 19:18

Write down that Twitter if you want a natter on other stocks, I know it's not liked on here by NON contributers lol.

I wished I sold all my loss makers and put it all on bids but I still have hope worse stock wmh 30% down , I could have done well selling and buying bids. I have my views on dish, ANIC and skin.

Let's hope we get some detailed information on PRD this week
Sun 16:06

Just looking at the CO2 EOR Project Schedule , It would be great if Paul updated us on this since i believe we are not on schedule.
Phase 1. Up to 30 days scheduled Feb 2019 , Repressurise reservoir - inject CO2 up to 2,000psi into downdip wells At - 5 X and AT-12

Phase 2 90 Days , March, April May.
CO2 Injection updip in At - 4 & At - 13 for pressure maintenance and production at 5X/At-13,
Monitor and very if necessary CO" injection rates and volume

Phase 3 240 - 250 days June to Feb 2020
CO2 Injection updip in At - 4 & At - 13 for pressure maintenance and production at 5X/At-13 & potentially from up to 6 existing wells in the At 4 Block - monitor for CO2 breakthrough

To me , looking at phase 2 , We should have been in production by the end of May.

Paul needs to update on what is happening

This information can be on the PRD Website
Sun 15:19

Hi Razel
I did look at BLOE, issue with me , I have around 13 different stocks and only 1 in profit which is bids, After saying that , I am doing OK, If i had my 2 accounts together and i must buy another 60K of PRD before the price starts to rise in order to get in cheap and to regain my losses on Prd. I have one lot of shares at 6.5 in the SIPP and i had another lot that i sold at 6 that i bought at 7.5 in a B&B Isa.

Jury is out on JW latest picks, But wishing that i bought more Bids, But you can't put all your eggs in one basket

Feel free to message me on twitter malct5
Sat 19:29

Are you still holding bids, ? Lots sold to take profit, but I am still holding . News flow due
Fri 16:30

What a day and credit to the Share price, Stayed strong and came back
Fri 15:38

Tell you what , the way this SP moves around , Its like been on a roller coaster , Just hoping that we finish the day around this price.

Like people are saying , Now is the time to jump on board, the selling price has been tested today and the SP manages to come back up.

maybe no RNS , But we should get a update via VOX on how Bids got on at the E3.

Testing times for nerves , Just hold tight
Fri 13:06

portsmouth72, I know its not nice, but i am pleased in a way that i am not the only one who feels the same way and its just not me.
I fully understand that PG cannot control the share price, but sometimes its nice just to be put at ease and yesterday at the AGM, Something should have come from the meeting to do just that.
Fri 12:46

Taken from the Dec update.
Key point Early 2019 will see the Company start to execute its strategy to generate cash flow from Trinidad

Paul Griffiths, Chief Executive of Predator, commented: "This has been a busy year completing the building of the Company's portfolio of a revenue-generating C02 EOR project and attractive and strategic gas assets adjacent to infrastructure. This has been achieved without the use of large amounts of capital and without diluting shareholders. Early 2019 will see the Company start to execute its strategy to generate cash flow from Trinidad operations requiring only capital investment from existing cash resources. The Company is also in a favourable position to potentially exploit three large gas assets adjacent to infrastructure. The independent identification of Ram Head as a potential gas development project comparable in size to the Corrib gas field, is a possible "game-changer" for the Celtic Sea. The Company has now consolidated sufficiently material early stage gas assets capable of being linked to the European gas market to provide an attractive commercial proposition for larger industry players and infrastructure owners, whether it be through farm ins, or by acquisition of equity in the assets, or in the subsidiary Predator companies holding the assets."
Fri 12:12

Your not alone, My issue is , I should have sold at 12p !!!! But i seen PRD more of an investment than a trading stock and also we have been lead to believe that oil was due, They started setting up the equipment in January but like most people, We dont have a clue what the process is, Maybe not has simple as we think.

I would buy now if it wasn't for the doubt on the loan, But its over 2 weeks now since the last conversation, So i ask my self why and i think the new broker is up to something, So its watch out for an rns

Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!

Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.