Email Facebook Twitter

Member Info for rugby

Send a private message to rugby

Member Since: Fri, 5th Nov 2010

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 2,168
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 0

Last Posted: 24 Oct '14

24 Oct '14

mm have a 99% higher chance of making profit on shares------in other words guaranteed the poor pi 1%--2% after costs not worth it a good day at the races is more enjoyable
19 Oct '14

it should at least go over 1p plus next week ------keep our fingers crossed
14 Oct '14

delay on the rns?
14 Oct '14

to be moving in on their droves including the big guns
14 Oct '14

potential look good
14 Oct '14

on such news---taught it would be at 3p after the sell off in the past few weeks?
10 Oct '14

the way i see it ---a pi can be guaranteed lets say 90% that they will be red when you open in the morning
4 Oct '14

should know to ignore and don't even comment on derampers garbage---
3 Oct '14

thanks guys for the research ----looks as the story justi s beginning strong close-----interesting week- month-end of year but d y o r ---gl
3 Oct '14


Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!

Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy

Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.