Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta

Email Facebook Twitter

TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential

Member Info for Spencer1983

Premium Member

Send a private message to Spencer1983

Member Since: Wed, 23rd May 2018

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 231
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 20

Last Posted: Fri 09:49

Post Distribution over the last 30 days

15 Dec '18

Expect another person from FLFL to join our board sometime soon.
14 Dec '18

The MM's are at it again hey Mercedesman. Nice buy at 16.25pm of £17.36K, which is also showing as a sell. I wonder if that's Wolster?
14 Dec '18

I wonder if they are waiting for the Reserve Bank of India to approve the second buy in at 15p and then once signed off and RNS released Koovs will be more vocal with their updates. Also if Avni does buy some shares then assume she also won't want the share price to go up until she's bought in. With the poor interim results now over and done with, HT Media marketing underway, FLFL investment and us going offline as well in their stores then we are basically a new company. The biggest retailer in India doesn't want to own 29.9% of our company if he doesn't see us an integral part of their plans along with an indirect link with Amazon. I read an article the other day and Kishore Biyani said, "most people want to retire, I never want to retire." This man is a Billionnaire, and money isn't is drive in life now. His main goal is to turn Future Group into the worlds biggest retailer!! For me that is very exciting and the only way is up now.
13 Dec '18

Aren't we all forgetting the below as per recent RNS.

Koovs have already agreed their next buy in taking their stake to circa 29.9% at 15p a share.

Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited signs subscription agreement to invest additional funds between £9.5m to £10.5m

The Subscription

Further to the Company's announcements on 4 July 2018 and 19 July 2018, Koovs plc (AIM: KOOV) is pleased to announce that it has signed a subscription agreement with strategic partner Future Lifestyle Fashions Limited ("FLFL"), part of Future Group - India's largest retail group, for FLFL to take its current shareholding in Koovs from 16.25% up to a maximum of 29.99%.

Under existing shareholder authority and subject to the satisfaction of certain conditions, including the approval of Reserve Bank of India ("RBI"), FLFL have signed a subscription agreement to subscribe for between 63,300,000 and 69,850,000 new ordinary shares of 1p each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a price of 15p per share, raising between £9.5m and £10.5m of cash (the "Subscription"). Once completed FLFL will own between 28.89% and 29.99% of the Company's enlarged issued share capital.

The strategic partnership with FLFL represents a transformational deal for the Company and is expected to deliver synergies across the value chain from manufacturing and distribution to market reach, marketing and customer engagement.
10 Dec '18

So Harebridge has been posting away on ADVFN today and for the first time ever not a wiff from Jackson83, Jamesto2 and Hotaimstocks. Putneylad - tut, tut, tut! Thereís a good National Hunt race horse and itís name is Waiting Patiently. Thatís exactly what is needed here.
4 Dec '18

£1 million in the Koovs bank including initial stake Iím guessing Jambon? Fair play to you. So do you really think FLFL will buy us out at some point? If they do then you would assume it would be sooner rather than later before the share price reflects Koovs true worth if all goes well. I donít really see Lord Ali selling so if we did get bought out it would have to be an offer to good to refuse, which is only good for us long term holders as my plan is not to sell a single share until Iím 40 in 5 years time.
30 Nov '18

It's believed those big trades yesterday were rollover trades and not new buys. Would have been good if they were new buys but positive all the same that they still want to be involved with EQT.
29 Nov '18

Ditto as I can sell my whole holding but can't buy £5.00 worth. News pending??
28 Nov '18

We know the interim results will more than likely be in the middle of December but as Tom found out yesterday we should have the Amazon buy into FLFL sometime in December therefore if somebody has open a short then they would want to close it before this news lands. Topped up again this week as 8p is just crazy (yes Matty J I've topped up again lol). Bring on that forward looking statement! IMHO I believe we will get an RNS confirming FLFL's final stake taking them to circa 29.9% before the interim results and then hopefully Koovs will be more vocal to the market.
28 Nov '18

Great, thank you for the explanation Jambon. This was 5p when priced to fail, somebody has some balls!
28 Nov '18

Hi Jambon, I'm going to show my lack of trading knowledge here but if you don't mind me asking what do you mean by somebody is opening a short position? I understand that if a big investor has a lot of shares they can repeatedly sell from high to low and will therefore reduce and shorten the share price, which looks as if has happened with us at Koovs.
26 Nov '18

Jambon, thank you for contacting Koovs regarding the lack of updates we are currently getting. I was shocked that we didn’t get one for the new store opening! If you find anything out then if you wish to tell us other long term holders then that would be great and very much appreciated.
26 Nov '18

If anybody is going to the AGM tomorrow then any information passed onto here would be very much appreciated. I’m here for the long term and excited to see where we are in a couple more years time if we haven’t been bought out by Newmont already that is.
26 Nov '18

IMHO they are waiting for FLFL's shares @ 15p to go through. Assume this will be before the interim results and then the interim results RNS will hopefully contain everything we want to know i.e. what FLFL bring to the table and a forward looking action plan etc and from that RNS onwards there will be no turning back for the SP.
21 Nov '18

It's believed HT Media won't be taking their second batch of shares for another 9 months Jambon because it's every year now up to 4 years in total not every 6 months for 2 years. This was advised in an RNS we had a few months (sorry don't know which one without looking) but it was interesting as Koovs confirmed they would only be dealing with HT Media in the future if more advertisement is required. This imho is great news because Koovs may wish to only issue another 1 more batch of shares to HT Media for example, which would save share dilution.
21 Nov '18

If you're a long term holder Putneylad you have nothing to worry about! Lord Ali (multimillionaire), Kishore Biyani (billionaire) and potentially indirectly Jeff Bezos (worlds richest person) all have money invested in Koovs. Yes it's a bit annoying that Koovs don't update the market but it's believed they have so much to tell it will all be known in one big and beautiful RNS and why not wait an additional month to get a feel on sales since the big HT Media advertisement push and divulge that information as well. I will be topping up again at this share price level if and when I have spare funds available.
20 Nov '18

And there was a £123K buy the morning after the initial drop from circa 0.50p due to apparent communication problems between Bellzone and Hudson. That £123K is the reason that gives me hope as even for a millionaire that's no punt £ and surely must be somebody who heard a whisper/in the know.
19 Nov '18

He says he got it right.............!
18 Nov '18

Thanks Jambon. Hopefully news hits this week that Amazon have taken their circa 9% stake in Future Group. Made really how this has evolved over the last couple of months and now Koovs have their own store and are selling offline and we are below 10p. Good things come to those who wait.
18 Nov '18

Smileywiley beat me to it as I was going to say if Hudson decided to release the loan £ what do people think the SP would could go to?

Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!

Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy  |  Mobile Site  |  About this website design

Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.