Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




Member Info for MrMagic


Member Since: Mon, 13th Jun 2011

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 8,057
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 58

Last Posted: Fri 08:39


Post Distribution over the last 30 days




Fri 08:39


getting ever closer to the nominal price of 0.01p, the point at which RRR will be unable to issue further shares without changing something. What will it happen? Will AB drop a major consolidation on already suffering PIs? or will he do a repeat of last Dec and lower the nominal price again? Or will some unforeseen news spring out that lifts the SP back up so this problem goes away? I predict (guess) a couple of update RNSs will land in the next 2 weeks.

Thu 18:58


"Magic was always correct that Mr Bell would never be a successful operator."

I have never stated any such thing. Please refrain from making up such untruths.
Tue 17:27


Who cares VB? We saw last week a 200m trade appear on 24th July that was actually dated 22nd July. If such a thing can happen then the trade list here can not be taken at face value. I'm sure there will be traders chancing their luck on the drops we have seen today and yesterday, good luck to them. Personally I'm interested to see how AB intends to deal with the approach to the nominal share value (0.01p).
27 Jul '15


Ah well spotted sir, I hadn't noted those dates. I tend to agree with you then, those 50m trades, if the same person, were close to the quantity (168m) that would represent 3% of the total issue. Another holding RNSs could be forthcoming then and that will confirm whether they were buys or sells.
27 Jul '15


re: MikG: "There might also be another holdings RNS to come from the bout of what look like 50m buys that went through the same day as the EO big sell."

Yep that seems a rational assumption. However, if EO had continued to sell their remaining 168m would they have had to declare it? Remember the 200m trade occurred before the group of 50m trades (I believe) so I wonder if EO could have sold the 240m shares first, and then logged the holding RNS, and then sold the remaining 168m and not have had to notify that latter sale because they were already below the 3% threshold at that point? Is that possible?


Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days
Share Price SpacerStotters437 
Share Price Spacernomoney1401 
Share Price SpacerEastbeachdave400 
Share Price SpacerMrCalm54394 
Share Price SpacerBarksy1393 
Share Price SpacerVmax379 
Share Price Spacergoupplease356 
Share Price Spacermaxpower100352 




Member Login

Forgotten your password?
Email:

Password:


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.