Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta

Email Facebook Twitter

TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential

Member Info for Drewky

Send a private message to Drewky

Member Since: Wed, 8th Feb 2017

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 3,657
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 80

Last Posted: Today 16:48

Post Distribution over the last 30 days

18 Mar '19

No worries Ken you wouldn't have said it to deceive
18 Mar '19

Was good mate though trying to put your foot down when the floor drops a few feet is a new skill learned and entirely different to a beer wobble :0))
18 Mar '19

Barking of course you are crowing, you love it but I do agree with your point. People should not be banking on dates given to them. They are almost always estimated to give holders a little guidance but they are never promised and the more people throw Paddy's excuse me Irish ;0)) the more those shorts have to latch on too.

If you a long term holder and wish to see it rise then keep your own council when it doesn't go quite to plan don't give them bullets
18 Mar '19

Like I said overnight. People seriously need to make a distinction between an estimate and a promise. If they can't then they always going to blow hot and cold and investing is not for them.

Hang on a minute, day traders behave that way don't they. Let's get realistic here a couple of days beyond estimate and Armageddon arrives Jeez!

Sounds like my ex flipping if I didn't do a job around the house within ten years. Get a grip woman lol
18 Mar '19

I'm due a turn of fortune myself Good luck
18 Mar '19

Interesting. Kenrun said on Friday that it would be shut. I assumed for the hang over after St Patricks. How's your head ;0))
18 Mar '19

Well we all know that shit happens Docit
18 Mar '19

300k at 1.35 is a big jump from 1.17 could there be news afoot? The Irish exchange is closed today but tomorrows another day.

18 Mar '19

Big difference between an estimate and a promise Mr Aim
18 Mar '19

Assuming the equipment is readied and arrives on schedule beginning of April then I have no reason to doubt their expectation of April production.

Need always to allow for engineering delays but if I want o invest in something I'd sooner be in before the herd start their gallop and gallop they will on this one.

To be honest I'm truly astonished at the low level this is at right now and seeing the extremely strange behaviour of the way it's been traded over the last month or so indicates its being held for a reason, as we saw with Kilkenny taking above a 5% quota a couple of weeks ago. Seems there maybe more out there doing the same.
18 Mar '19


· TLP-103C to produce from the upper reservoirs by comingling production from R2 and the Mengo, following a double completion including a one-off frack of the Mengo

· Initial anticipated aggregate flowrate in excess of 1,500 bopd for the first 14-18 months

· Projected financial metrics at 1,500bopd:

o c.US$1 million/month net free cashflow generated

o breakeven oil price falls to below US$20 per barrel

· First production targeted for April 2019

· Completion of the Well to production will be funded from existing cash resources
18 Mar '19

I love these sort of (how it works) videos as they do help me understand the complexity of work involved in a business Just seeing what has to be done to produce results can help provide realistic expectations of time lines.

This is a fracking promo from Baker Hughes but I expect little different to Schlumberger.



Schlumberger expected to have equipment on site in next few weeks and away we go. I am assuming as in the video it will all arrive pre-prepared to fire in the right sections. With 1500Bod expected there are very exciting times ahead for Aaogers. GLA
17 Mar '19

Don't quote me but I read on that fishbone is not a fully proved technology and they had decided on fracking with less risk of screwing it up

Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will correct me.
17 Mar '19

Well guys much as it would be nice

• the Mtwara Licence being granted in a form satisfactory to both Ndovu and the Farmee;

I seriously cannot see this one being waived unless they are pretty certain of its content, it would be like signing a blank cheque.

It's coming though and not far off imo.
15 Mar '19

After all that we have a blue day :0)) Have a good weekend everyone
15 Mar '19

Hmmmm Kenrun, would that prevent them from releasing over here? I assume so from your comment but can you or someone confirm please.

Wouldn't like people to build up expectations if it cannot come until Tuesday
15 Mar '19

Jonah I am putting two and two together as an educated guess on the location as a result of your information, the fact there has been a summit of kinds with stakeholders present this week and the fact my normal lines of communication this week have been circumvented via another route.

I'm never told anything of any insider value or anything anyone else could not get with the right approach but I'm just using my judgement and taking the risk something is very close. I may be a mile off but it's my money and my risk. I think the gain will certainly be higher from here than any potential further loss and I suppose that warrants me going back to strong buy. Let us see what Monday brings GLA
15 Mar '19

I've received some pictures from Kiliwani to use as I see fit. I have been assured by Jay they are recent and that the compressor is used for valve integrity work and pushing fluids into the well bore which is part of the remediation. You can see them here https://twitter.com/AminXunofficial I hope that will Camarco will publish these themselves as I have requested but rather than wait for maybe Monday at this late stage I thought you should see them!

I can do no more on this
15 Mar '19

in for 200k at 1.24 while I get the chance. Decided to wait no longer as I understand they are over in Tanzania at the moment and who knows what Monday will bring. Could be RNS or not but I still believe it's very close so if it dips a little more I don't feel it will drop as far as it will rise on the news.
15 Mar '19

3x 100k immediately cancelled deals there to Sardy. Illegal I believe

Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!

Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy  |  Mobile Site  |  About this website design

Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.