Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

'Post-RNS exclusive interview with Independent Oil & Gas (IOG)' Watch here

'Post-RNS exclusive interview with Independent Oil & Gas (IOG)'


Member Info for Coggy


Send a private message to Coggy

Member Since: Fri, 17th Jul 2009

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 11,745
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 85

Last Posted: Today 10:43


Post Distribution over the last 30 days




Today 10:43

white
Today 10:42

Yes, I must apologise for my recent visits to the dark side. Relentless Satanic forces have proved difficult to fend off, but I think I have cast them behind me now. Off to Asda to buy a fresh stock of fire lighters, whits smoke's a coming boy.

GET UP THERE SHEP!

hahaha
Today 10:05

0.3p by close of play Friday 28th July. Remember, you heard it here first.
Fri 21:16

Started off ok, then Steve starts spouting a load of Russian, in a real high pitched voice too. Didn't understand a word of it!

😂
Fri 07:08

Mole's co-option as a FoF rep was emailed out to all some months ago. Try your spam folder?
Thu 23:49

No, I don't think you are right. Dev-Ex, ToT and Mole plan on being there. I would be too, but personal circumstances mean I just can't make it.

I truly hope things work out well for all of us.
Thu 23:32

A hint of positivity in the air :)
Thu 23:22

Simple answer. We are all rabbits caught in headlights. We are scared to make a move.

Looking at it logically, past performance says to me that we have a 95% chance of failure, but we are all clinging on, hoping for that 5% chance of success. Success to me would be break even!
Thu 22:56

Don't rub it in!

😭
Thu 22:13

Derampers can't do any more damage here. All the nervous and twitchy ones are long gone. All that's left is a bunch of docile PI's who don't know what day it is...........and I include myself in that group. Two legs good, four legs bad.

😂 😂 😂


Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days
kenny1003,351
Lakshmi8881,924
DegsyAlmomd1,324
Brombarb1,177
Troajan1,160
ArielArrow758
Wassatt746
Wisecrow705





Member Login

Forgotten your password?
Email:

Password:


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!




Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.