Our new website is coming soon, give it a try now and let us have your feedback. Take me to the Beta

Email Facebook Twitter

TSX Lithium explorer International Lithium Corp prepares to drill at Raleigh Lake
Exclusive: Hardman & Co Investor Forum - Severn Trent, Calculus Capital, Volta Finance, Residential

Member Info for Alex_ander

Send a private message to Alex_ander

Member Since: Thu, 11th Jan 2018

Number of Share Chat Posts (all time): 20
Number of Share Chat Posts (last 30 days): 0

Last Posted: 15 Apr '19

15 Apr '19

This does not sound encouraging.. whats the plan now?
8 Apr '19

If BTC price will continue to rise as steady as last week the timing could not have been better
13 Sep '18

Do we get notified? Can we vote without coming to the agm? ( by letter for example)
11 Jul '18

Thank you Beton2. It worked perfectly, Sergei responded very quickly.
9 Jul '18

Just to clarify- my second question is if there is another way to get annoincments if I cannot subscribe? Thanks.
9 Jul '18

Dear Beton2, I tried to register to the newsletter but they need a SRN/HIN code. I asked the Bank where I hold my shares, but they don't have thath information, suggesting me to write to the conpany. Do you know who I can write to to get the info? Or maybe is there another way to get the Information? I would really like to stay up to date. Thank you!
1 Jul '18

Thanks for the update. One question: Where do we have to opt in to get e-mails from the company?
10 May '18

OK Thank you!. Just the last questions before you leave: is listing for Ubecoin still planed on LSE?
Will they (sooner or later) make a website where we can follow the press releases? (or something similar, a forum or a telegram group).

Thank you again beton!
10 May '18

Sounds like a plan.
I would kindly ask you that you please keep us updated about the progress, about the dates (and eventually delays) and also if terms change.
Since you are our only information source:). Thank you very much.
5 Apr '18

Dear beton2
Thank you for your very complete and detailed answer. To clarify, with official notification I meant some press release on the website, but if there were tecnical issues I understand that.

So, to sum up, we bought 20% of the company - who are the other shareholders of Ubecoin?
If Ubecoin will be listed - 76 M shares at 0,25 GBP mean we get a valuation for 19.000.000 british pounds, so in your example if I get 20.000 Ubecoin shares their value will be 5.000 british pounds? Did I get that right?
How much did we pay for the 20% ??

Sorry for the many questions but you are my/our only source for information.
4 Apr '18

Well, I am disappointed. Irae asked money under certain terms, without a single official statement - terms that now changed. Irae will not be listed, ok. The share consolidation is needed and is comprehensible - and included in the original plan. But now it is time for certainty - at least it is time for the board to emitt an official statement.

And i have a question - regarding Ubecoin listing: who will become Ubecoin shareholders? will we, as Irae shareholders get 100% of the shares? Or how much of the shares will IRAE/Nyota shareholders get?
Thank you for your time and answers.
14 Mar '18

Dear beton2, when should we expect news from IRAE/Nyota? And how is the relisting process going forward?
23 Feb '18

On my account the name was never changed to IRAE (which is right because IRAE is not yet listed).
Only the rights issue appeared, and now I have the shares under the name �Nyota Minerals � delisted�. In my opinion this will only change once IRAE will be listed. I guess we have to be patient, at least we see that it is moving in a direction (which is still better than nothing!)
20 Feb '18

The website of Nyota Minerals was updated to a temporary holding page of Irae Investments, confirming so far all the information given by beton2.
Also the rights issue worked for me, so far so good.
Fingers crossed for what comes next for us!
2 Feb '18

Well even though I invested, my criticism is the lack of information given by the company. There was virtually none information besides your posts beton2.
So I do not think the BOD should be mad with the shareholders.

But what does this mean now? What will happen next? Do they need more?
1 Feb '18

Fingers crossed! I invested a little bit, hoping that the plan will work out.
22 Jan '18

Thank you- no response yet. I hope that they will succed with their pans - I really do. I will continue follow activeky thjs thread and hope ti read more updates, also precious updates from you beton2.
17 Jan '18

Until today no response from nyota and no update on the website. what can I do to get official information?
12 Jan '18

Thank you. The deadline for buxing shares according to my broker is 18. Jan. I wrote to Nyota via the contact page of their homepage. Hope to hear soon from them. Will keep you updated on the situation.
12 Jan '18

Beton, thank you for the informations - as an existing shareholder I would like to get the information also from an official source, not only from a forum. I am willing to invest, and I am elegible to invest, on the terms you described, but how can I know that that what you write is officially the plan of Nyota??
I wrote to them, asking for confirmation or documents, but I did not get any answer.
So where can I find official documentation??

Also: If they want to get money by emitting new shares - and by getting existing shareholders to invest more - how do they think this will work if they are not explaining the plan - and if they do not publish any news on the site or on other websites?
How do they think they could reach new shareholders?
I hope you can help me - deadline for me is 18.01.2018 to invest with the price of 0,00025 GBP each share.

Sign up for Live Prices
Top Recommended
Hot Chat Topics
Top recommended posters in the last 30 days

Member Login

Forgotten your password?


Don't have an account? Click here to Register Free!

Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.