Most investors have waited a long time here and promises of jam tomorrow now fall on deaf ears. However if Bass perform as they are expected and the new mine deal looks workable then this will re rate. It is amazing that a few still decide to sell even at this time. Hold till the final curtain..
Interesting - wonder if STGR are (able) to take some of that profit from their shares? BB seems pretty switched on to ASX in my conversations with him - personally if I had taken 1c shares as part of a deal and were able to take profit at over 100% I would do, especially given there is tranche 2 shares to be had - hopefully reasonably soon. Would be a nice Christmas present, wouldn't it?!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.