Has anyone bought or sold via britdaq yet? how long do we think before the company make an offer for the remaining shares
10 Apr '13
I'm keeping my eyes on it.
8 Apr '13
I claim this board in the name of NAD, come join me
2 Jul '12
Nandan Cleantec plc ("Nandan" or the "Company"), a scaled vertically integrated biofuel producer, is pleased to announce an update on progress made regarding its corporate structure. As set out at the time of the IPO, and as reiterated at the time of the Company's Interim Results in March of this year, Nandan has committed to taking the necessary steps to simplify its capital structure. At the time of its IPO, Nandan initially owned 51 per cent. of Nandan Cleantec Limited ("NCL") and Xtraa Cleancities Limited ("XCC"), its two Indian operating subsidiaries. In line with the structure plan set out in the Nandan Admission Document, the Company is taking steps to acquire the remaining 49 per cent. stake of both Nandan Cleantec Limited and Xtraa Cleancities Limited, India from existing shareholders. The Company is pleased to confirm that phase one of this restructuring has now been completed. As of 30 June 2012, Nandan owns 80.04 per cent. of NCL and 100.0 per cent. of XCC. Nandan will now continue to work towards acquiring the remaining minorities in NCL so that, in due course, Nandan will own 100 per cent. of both operating subsidiaries
5 Mar '12
no probs juggs, wish u well, but this is not one to be promoting for others to buy - this will be a lot lower this time next year, mark my words....
3 Mar '12
your views are noted but i make my own decisions always have gl juggler
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.