Tablet TV (Motive TV / Granite Broadcasting). The big money to be made by Tablet TV is a cut of any additional advertising that will be generated from the uptake in each broadcasting area. Advertising accounts for 90% of the big broadcaster revenue (according to Chet Kanojia CEO of Aereo). The revenue from cable subscriptions accounts for most of the other 10%. The case against Aereo which will be held in The Supreme Court on Tuesday is really about the 10% they receive from cable company's which will be threatened if Aereo win. Their main revenue stream from advertising will still be intact no matter what the outcome of the Aereo case. Aereo on the other hand stand to lose everything if the case goes against them. Advertising is the key here, if Motive / Granite (Tablet TV) can secure contracts with each broadcaster on a decent % of any additional advertising (which they are trying to do) then the revenues could mean serious money for Tablet TV.
Switch on coming after or before dtg testing? Surely they will be checking everything related to o the service?
Its all good ...less haste more speed ! Cheers
goddan5, apologies I've read your posts and cannot for the life of me understand why I filtered you, however as for you definitely having more shares here than I could dream of buying..................well, I very much doubt that!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.