Depends if Shell decide to pull the plug or not. They are cutting costs and scrapping projects all around the world, if Mongolia doesn't fit they will imo scrap it. Then MATD will be left with no JV and no money in one of the worst oil markets ever seen so this investment is very risky aswell as no action for 18months. lets face it they were suposed to drill in 2015 and it just keeps getting put back, and looking at the intirims MATD will not have enough cash to last now untill 2017 imo so a placing may also be needed imo. Just an awful RNS
Bottom draw for me. I'm still confident there is mileage in this share. As Isaid before "Good things come to those who wait". Just hope i'm not in a box approx 6' 4" long and approx 2' wide by the time pay day comes!!!
fully agree, but imo the price will just drift to well under 2p now as its just been put to sleep for 18 months what a joke when you consider the first drill was supposed to be 2015 the postponed to 2016 now its 2017, so what will happen MATD will run out of cash? Shell will just axe the project? or drilling delayed in 2017 to 2018? so hard to sell MM's don't want to buy any off me atm may have to wait a few dayts and sell in small chunks
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.