massive divi,company in profit and non exec director from TF stepping down to manage withdrawl=found a buyer??
No progress on Terra Firma sale
Solid results, massive dividend but share price will not reflect true value until Terra Firma are out of the way. It's very irritating that the process to find an exit is taking so long.
12.20p payable 7th August 2015.
22 May '15
Windpower generation up??
Having been a particularly windy year up in the North of the UK, does this mean that Infinis's electricity income will be up again. Jet Stream seems to be affecting us more and more, (by global warming, Arctic nuclear activity or whatever). Therefore, Windpower is an ideal way of harnessing the Jet Stream affect. (Akin to more equatorial countries harnessing Solar Power). SNP seems to understand this, I'm sure the UK government will too. Seems a good time to get into this share.
17 Apr '15
Can't believe how low this has gone. Hopefully the next rally we can look forward to will be just before the next dividend announcement. Last time we saw the SP go to 239 ( despite the announcement to sell the remaining interest ) Apparently the rules are if more than 1 percent of a companies controlling stake is being sold the seller must declare their intentions to sell. wouldn't it be better to sell smaller amounts and trickle feed the market whilst retaining the SP ??
14 Apr '15
Guy Hands me down
Hands is an autistic pr..k who flogged 30% of this thing at 9x EBITDA which is too high. It's now on 8x odd which is just about ok. But the dividend won't last forever as the landfill gas declines. But what to do with the other 70%!!
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.