Good Read while we are in Limbo mode http://www.pinnacledigest.com/blog/edminnema/life-cycle-junior-explorer-explained
The other day we had 80k of buys and not a tickup pfffffff how exciting...
18K of buys
and not a tick up in site. Are the MMs working a largish sell order in the background?
should of said increased rather than reducec of course!! Lol
good points. I would presume that if the NPV and IRR are to be reduced by the Whittle study then that will in part be as a consequence of a lower AISC. The other factor which should see a lower AISC is the halving of the oil price since the PFS.
Bezzell, Regarding the 10% land costs with options to purchase the remaining 90% later - I have to consider who I trust most on this issue - the CEO of the company who has not put a foot wrong here in the past 5 years and who has dealt with the Nic Gov, the World Bank/IFC, SRK, Whittle Consulting etc etc, presided over share consolidations and multi million pound equity placings, or an anonymous poster on a BB who has spent a "bit of time" in South America... I really dont mean any offence, but personally I will wait to see what updates MC has on this particular point during the presentations in September. I also cant wait to see the results of the Whittle Consulting report on NPV and IRR (as an aside does anyone think this might help lower our AISC costs even further? ).. Plus I am still hopeful that the EIA will get signed off by the end of this year too - which would be a massive, massive step forward... Mining companies will be waiting for that green light here to make sure the project is not mired in environmental appeals before they even look at a JV or takeover bid.. regards, T123
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.