* Nomura cuts view on EU integrated oils sector to neutral from bullish
* Nomura cuts Royal Dutch Shell price target to 2500p from 2700p;
* Nomura cuts BP price target to 460p from 500p; rating neutral
* Nomura cuts Total price target to eur 37 from eur 40; rating reduce
* Nomura cuts Eni price target to eur 19 from eur 21; rating buy
* Nomura cuts Statoil price target to Nok 145 from Nok 160
* Nomura cuts BG price target to 1700p from 1850p; rating buy
* Nomura cuts Repsol price target to eur 16 from eur 17; rating buy
* Nomura cuts Omv price target to eur 27 from eur 35
* Nomura cuts Galp price target to eur 13 from eur 13.5; rating
* Nomura cuts MOL price target to huf 17,500 from huf 20,000; rating
For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies:
Reuters Eikon users, click on
Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click
Reuters Station users, click .1580
(Bangalore Equities Newsdesk +91 80 4135 5800; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.