* ING raises H & M price target to Sek 280 from Sek 260; rating bu
* ING raises Inditex price target to EUR 82 from EUR 75
* ING raises Tesco Plc price target to 335p from 280p; rating hold
* ING raises Sainsbury price target to 268p from 246p; rating sell
* ING raises Morrison price target to 390p from 375p; rating buy
* ING raises Marks & Spencer price target to 310p from 274p; rating
* ING raises Metro price target to eur 34 from eur 32; rating
* ING raises Jeronimo Martins price target to eur 16.7 from eur
15; rating buy
* ING raises DIA price target to eur 3.7 from eur 3.4; rating
* ING raises Delhaize price target to eur 44 from eur 41; rating
* ING raises Colruyt price target to eur 27 from eur 25.5; rating
* ING raises Casino price target to eur 92 from eur 86; rating
* ING raises Carrefour price target to eur 17.5 from eur 15.5;
* ING raises Ahold price target to eur 12.7 from eur 12; rating
* ING says least-preferred stocks include Carrefour, Colruyt
, Marks & Spencer, Sainsbury
* ING raises Tesco to hold from sell
* ING raises Inditex to buy from hold
* ING adds Inditex, Ahold to top-picks list
For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies:
Reuters Eikon users, click on
Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click
Reuters Station users, click .1580
(Bangalore Equities Newsdesk +91 80 4135 5800; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.