* Macquarie cuts San Leon Energy Plc price target to 30p from 45p
* Macquarie raises Afren Plc price target to 165p from 125p
* Macquarie raises Lundin Petroleum Ab price target to Sek 228
from Sek 205
* Macquarie raises Premier Oil Plc price target to 570p from 455p
* Macquarie raises Faroe Petroleum Plc price target to 245p from
* Macquarie raises Rockhopper Exploration Plc price target to 530p
* Macquarie raises Salamander price target to 305p from 260p
* Macquarie cuts Cairn Energy Plc price target to 305p from 340p
* Macquarie raises valiant Petroleum Plc price target to 625p from
* Macquarie raises Soco International Plc price target to 395p from
* Macquarie raises Serica Energy Plc price target to 25p from 20p
* Macquarie raises Tullow Oil Plc price target to 1570p from 1300p
* Macquarie says global oil demand will grow in all but the worst economic
* Macquarie turns more bullish on European exploration & production cos as it
sees production to grow at higher full cycle costs For a summary of rating actions and price target changes on European companies:
Reuters Eikon users, click on RCH/EUROPE
Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click RCH/EUROPE
Reuters Station users, click .1580
(Bangalore Equities Newsdesk +91 80 4135 5800; within U.S. +1 646 223 8780)
COPYRIGHT Copyright Thomson Reuters 2012. All rights reserved. The copying, republication or redistribution of Reuters News Content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without the prior written consent of Thomson Reuters.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk!
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.