Stu with respect I am not sure why you are reluctant to talk to GB. He has indicated in the past that he would be willing to talk to shareholders. If you had called it is likely you would have been told the following as I was.
Puntland: The JV are likely to declare Force Majeure as they are unable to fulfil their contractual obligations due to matters beyond their control. They will argue against having to pay the JV fee due in January and for an extension to the license without incurring further fees. The situation in Puntland is not good and unlikely to see any drilling activity for a long time. Georgia. RMP and RRL effectively pulled the plug on sale negotiations as the party in talks with Strait were showing no sign of any commitment and were not considered to be serious buyers. RMP is free carried for the first drill, however with a change in management at RRL this project is up in the air at the moment. GB is not pinning his hopes on Georgia near term. This brings us onto new ventures. RMP are currently in advanced negotiations for a new project (not clear if this an acquisition or farm in.) which hopefully could be completed by January. There is also a second project that is being re-visited (at a cheaper price then previously). No details are available on either of these two projects (I wasn't told and I didn't ask) but if either are completed this could see renewed interest in the stock. Why not see what happens over the next three months and then shareholders will be in a better position to see if GB can deliver any growth now that Puntland and Georgia are, for the time being, on hold.
Thanks all for your contributions; We are currently 4,450,000 share off our target. Greg had been in the habit of replying to my emails at 0730 GMT until today; but I remain hopeful that he will reply. I will send everyone his response with my two pennies worth as quoted text. I don't want to litter your email inbox's with multiple copies of the same message. It seems that GB thinks the main reason for us wanting an EGM is to do with the vote count, which may have been due to my phrasing of the email, however I told him in no uncertain terms last night that we have little to no faith in the ability of the board and in order to regain any of that trust, something spectacular must be done and very quickly. Even if there is a positive outcome for Georgia, I don't think this should be a stay of execution for GB. Its all been too little too late. I know some of you have double digit averages. So for the share price to be as low as it is, is an insult. We will make a difference and will need to start batting around ideas on who will replace GB in the interim.
T.I.B: I've thought of that and believe that he is pushing for the telephone conversation so he does not have to commit to anything and anything that I do relay to the group will therefore be classed as hearsay. I will be asking for a response via email. I will try and ask him your questions, but I will not put myself in a situation in which I can be charged with liable/slander.
Sairam; please email the RMPaction@gmail.com email address with your name and holding. We need another push of share holders. So if anyone knows of any other message boards oor anything related to share discussion please pass the message on.
Morning all. It's been a busy weekend; so I've had abother reply from GB and he is pushing for a telephone conversation. If this does take place I will see if he can either conference call or see if he is willing to allow the conversation to be recorded
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.