how you then have been complaining since 14/15p...so you sold at 6p(3dgie ii posted it)..dont know how much you had but you lost pure and simple......whatever you buy..you have still lost .until you get your money back!!.....but to buy back you must believe the company has something ...which by your frequent posts they don't.as I say strange!!
...if you are on supposed hols in the big apple...5hrs difference and the other day means you posted at 5am.....as I say supposed....like you stated you have met OF many times .. I asked him at the pres...Ha!...well well !!....obviously he said a defo NO!....
Someone on Discuss the markets discovered a new company was incorporated in Ireland on 9th Dec, called Sequa Petroleum (Barryroe) Ltd.
I checked out the new co. articles from the CRO (company registrations office) in Ireland, can confirm, its a subsiduary of Sequa Petroleum and that the CEO and CFO of Sequa Petroleum are the 2 named directors of the new Irish entity Sequa Petroleum (Barryroe) Ltd
Furthermore the first bullet in the Memorandum of Association for the new company...under the section covering "objects for which the Company is established" reads: "To exploit natural resources of every nature including oil and petroleum; to conduct appraisal work, to develop prospects and to produce oil. To hold and operate interests in any licences; to carry out any and all related activities"
I doubt very much that anyone who has sold out completely or has sold to reduce their risk but still holds some shares (like me) is in the slightest bit worried with their decision. Selling a continuous loosing position frees up and preserves capital, money in the bank that can be used. Not money tied up going down in value every day. It is a very simple and basic rule of investment. Preserve capital.
I could buy in again today and have 20 times the quantity of shares for the same money as I sold for. My average would be 0.9p. Probably the best average on the BB. I could sell again at 2p and make 100%+ and with 20 times more shares than I previously held the profit would also cover my losses rather than have to wait until 2p just to brake even.
But why take the risk, if we have three or four fantastic RNS in a week ( highly unlikely in the real world ), this will still go no higher than a few pence. I would suggest that I have plenty of time to "top up" as I can see which way the price is moving every second of the day, if I wish.
Nope, I have money in the bank and cash for Christmas, a happy man with no worries, not a man with bit of paper showing massive losses and a dream that it will recover one day, perhaps; but we all know it won't get to 40p again for a few years (if at all) as nothing planned has come to fruition, for whatever reason. May well have been worth 40p if it had all come good, but it hasn't and thats factual, not dreaming.
I would be happy to hear from anyone out there who has sold and regrets it.
I doubt there is one such person in the whole wide word, but I would think, and have read that there are many who wish they had sold but feel there is no point now as there losses are astronomical.
(The figures used above are a bit sloppy and not stated to be accurate but I think you get my drift. And of course my opinion should not be used for investment purposes by anyone. That is do your own research, don't trust strangers in this playground).
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.