Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter




FRR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Frontera Res Share Chat (FRR)



Share Price: 1.15Bid: 1.12Ask: 1.18Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Frontera Res
Spread: 0.06Spread as %: 5.36%Open: 1.185High: 1.185Low: 1.135Yesterday’s Close: 1.15


Share Discussion for Frontera Res (FRR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Premium Membership
firegazer
Posts: 2,927
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
VW
Mon 15:46
turn up when its ready, its not your fracking dinner dude ;)
 
VWBeetle
Posts: 2,993
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
Devon
Mon 15:45
Absolutely cracking post there bud at 15:35, so glad you took the time to turn around the old tosh Nobull is spinning - and supported by the other w@nker Dongle!! News is most deffo due now the "gruesome twosome" have turned up here again - whether that news is later today, tomorrow or next week(s) I personally couldn't give a jot as it will turn up when ready :) Thanks once again and I'm sure I speak for all the other long term holders here :))
ATVB. VW :)
Hhardon
Posts: 1,006
Question
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.16
How about suspension?
Mon 15:44
Is that not a possibility if the CPR is in the region of 18 TCF.
Suspend the shares on the run up to issuing huge CPR number.
Avoids any leaks and whatever.
99
H.
firegazer
Posts: 2,927
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
S
Mon 15:41
nill, zip, 0
Suzz
Posts: 5,425
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
After hours
Mon 15:39
RNS? What's the likelihood of that? It would give the market time to digest and come to sensible conclusions and stop any knee jerk reactions. IMO and just a thought...
firegazer
Posts: 2,927
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
DE
Mon 15:38
nice post, reccd :)
John21
Posts: 887
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
View Thread (3)
Nobull
Mon 15:35
Thanks to you I have managed to buy millions of these shares around 0.5 to 0.7p currently up well over 100% +
since your deramping days. I hope other investers didnt listen to you then?
Are you still going on about the board of directors and bankruptcy? Lol
It must have been tempting for you to sell at 1.84p? Unless you are expecting it to go higher??
DevonianExile
Posts: 283
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
Nobull
Mon 15:35
Haven't heard from you for a while. Just interested to know if your holding is still "very small" as you have indicated in the recent past.

As I write this I say to myself stop, but somehow I can't. Anyway re the debt I think all long term holders understand the point you make - it has been repeated often enough. I think they also understand the run rates in debt repayment that need to be achieved by August 2016 (still 17 months away). I will await the RNS for confirmation but the following allows me to sleep at night for the time being:

- FRR operational costs are circa $13 mn per annum - and will not vary that much with increases in production.
- we already deliver around $6 mn from oil. Allowing for drop in oil price say $6 mn in lead up to August 2016.
- a 7 mcfpd pipe, allowing for downtime, should comfortably deliver annualised income in the $15-20 mn per annum once at this level. Say a really safe $20 mn in the lead up to August 2016
- there is no point in doing Varang unless it is to increase revenues, and of course FRR do not incur any operational costs here. To be really safe say Varang delivers 300,000 b in the first full year, and take a really pessimistic view on price. Say a really conservative $10 mn pre August 2016.
- there may be some fraccing income
- there may be some great assets to value

Now even if all this doesn't materialise I would say that by 2016 the debt is both reduced by at least around $20 mm, and hence very and manageable. Others will scream at me for my ultra cautious valuations here

All we need is an RNS to prove it, but your constant carping about booting SN out is not in my view helpful - and hardly shared by any other poster at this point. And the real value here is crystallising the asset - which I would suggest is pretty dependent on SN being around to do it.
firegazer
Posts: 2,927
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:1.16
bridget
Mon 15:28
Don't think you need to worry about news coming tomorrow, I think you'll get the chance to put as much as you want into next years ISA if you so wish!
Hhardon
Posts: 1,006
Off Topic
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:1.17
August 2016
Mon 15:19
is a long,long way from here.The,up to 18 TCF,CPR should be out before then.
It has also been posted before,our current M/CAP is just too small to attract the markets attention.
That could change-quite quickly.
99
H.





Sign up for Live Prices


Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.