Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

EXCLUSIVE: Aminex CEO says 'Institutions are delighted' with Zubair farm-out terms Watch Here

EXCLUSIVE: Aminex CEO says 'Institutions are delighted' with Zubair farm-out terms
EXCLUSIVE: InfraStrata continue to negotiate with major gas companies and institutional investors


Hayward Tyler Group Share Chat (HAYT)



There is currently no data for Hayward Tyler Group.


Share Discussion for Hayward Tyler Group


Thread View

Please login or register to post a message on Share Chat.

Posts per page:

Schrodingerscats
Posts: 88
Opinion:Hold
Price:52.50
Extended
26 May '17
Next rns banking and then maybe a contract win. The month will fly by.
 
Dino66
Posts: 2
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
Extended
26 May '17
RNS on Stock Exchange website - deadline been extended until 5.00pm on 23 June 2017!!
Vicmy
Posts: 648
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
I guess
26 May '17
it does take time to go through all of the due diligence aspects of a company performing high risk calculations.

But I think you are correct that punters have waited too long that AVG may get HAYT for a song after all...

GLA!!
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
Merger
26 May '17
Think we're looking at a merger in the making now. Clearly both sides are very interested and don't think this will go the full term now. Hold tight.
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: And so...
26 May '17
June 23rd then. Only 5340 shares traded today even with news expected and announced and 3500 of them were mine. Think punters have lost interest.
stonedandbroke
Posts: 187
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
And so...
26 May '17
...the wait continues. Must be serious otherwise they would have walked by now.
Dinoken
Posts: 515
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
Atlantis
26 May '17
While waiting for the imminent announcement, was looking at previous RNS and noted that HAYT specialise in sub-sea generators, with funding from Scotland. Does anyone know how or if there is any link between HAYT and ARL (Atlantis), the latter having just installed wave power generators off Scottish coast, and who have many further projects in pipeline ? Seems odd that the two are not related.
Vicmy
Posts: 648
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:52.50
you have to be in it to win it
26 May '17
as the saying goes.

GLA!!
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: it is likely to go ahead
26 May '17
Yep. Eyes peeled for late announcement.
Vicmy
Posts: 648
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:52.50
it is likely to go ahead
26 May '17
imo, otherwise the announcements wouldn't have been made. It is likely to be the price that AVG are prepared to pay for HAYT, which would be what they will be haggling over. Valuing HAYT is the tricky part.

HAYT became a desirable takeover bid as their SP had dropped down rock bottom. But on the announcement of a likely takeover bid, the SP has recovered somewhat.

Imo, if HAYT is operating efficiently after paying off their debts, I don't see why they wouldn't be trading back at 90p, heading towards the 112p target.

As they appear to have a niche market in what they specialise in, the work is always there for them. imo, their Client base will only grow.

imo, AVG will buy HAYT, on the basis that their future prospects will be very bright after acquiring a specialist group of engineers to add to their already growing profile. Otherwise they would not have been interested in them to start with. Lets see what this afternoon brings.

GLA!!
wanglii
Posts: 94
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
Nervy in DC
26 May '17
Back to where we were two months ago I fear
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: a few topping up before friday's
26 May '17
Anyway sold my modest holding for 50.5p and a small profit; about the 6th time I've traded this. There may still be a deal announced but the later in the day, the less likely its looking. Good luck if you are still holding.
EdGasket
Posts: 184
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: a few topping up before friday's
26 May '17
According to the RNS, they have until 5pm today. Read into that what you like but personally I don't like it because I think a deal would most likely have been out bright and early at 7am whereas bad news always comes out late on a Friday!
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:51.50
RE: a few topping up before friday's
26 May '17
I'm surprised not to see an RNS for HAYT this morning. They announced the extended period on the final morning in April. Does this tell us something?
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: a few topping up before friday's
26 May '17
Morning all, D-day is here for AVG. will it be an offer, withdrawal or to be extended? GLA . . .
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:52.50
RE: a few topping up before friday's
25 May '17
Think those trades are sells which is promising as they must have an order to fill hence bid increasing
Vicmy
Posts: 648
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:52.50
a few topping up before friday's
25 May '17
announcement imo.

GLA!!
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:53.00
Gapping up
25 May '17
.
Schrodingerscats
Posts: 88
Opinion:Hold
Price:47.50
Takeover
25 May '17
The drop in avg shares might suggest an all cash offer.
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
25 May '17
Perfectly possible g-w, there was a leak before, and the trading volumes currently suggest nothing’s coming soon. But is there frenetic activity going on behind the scenes?! Maybe we’re seeing the proverbial graceful swan moving serenely across the surface, and not seeing the feet paddling furiously underneath.

I’m sticking with tomorrow for a withdrawal/funding-resolved double RNS.

I had a quick look at AVG – and concluded good company and a nice suitor to have. ELB should have his best frock and lippy on, but not open the legs too quickly. I suspect in the DD process AVG have concluded there are no unresolvable financial issues (that’s always been a sideshow imo), and I can also see why HAYT would be a good addition to AVG. Ultimately however, I think valuing HAYT acceptably will be impossible, and because the initial move seemed opportunistic, I think AVG would lowball it if they bid at all, so I don’t think an acceptable bid will be forthcoming. HAYT’s just been through a significant and brave investment/expansion exercise in difficult times, with the Luton COE and the PB acquisition etc, and the value is largely in what all that could bring in in the future, and that’s too much like finger in the air territory. HAYT’s future is perhaps best left in its own hands at this stage.

I see it all as quite positive for the SP. A win-win situation. Either a bid or settled funding arrangements (the latter is probably sorted and parked for now whilst AVG are on the scene) would send it north.
Vicmy
Posts: 648
Opinion:Strong Buy
Price:47.50
takeover
25 May '17
I thought the announcement was going to be for Friday the 27th of May.

For them to announce the possible takeover, I would tend to believe that it will proceed.

It will be more just a matter of when and for how much.

Could be a good punt though to get in before Frday imo!

GLA!!
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
25 May '17
Unless we get a glut of trades I'm going for another extension. Which means they are looking more in depth
chanjael
Posts: 154
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:48.50
RE: Takeover
25 May '17
An offer is highly likely here imo. I cant see that it would be left until deadline day to announce that AVG have pulled out.
flundra
Posts: 665
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
24 May '17
Low volumes, no leaks, news Friday most likely imo
graham-wales
Posts: 34,789
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:47.50
RE: Takeover
24 May '17
Your right was looking at wrong RNS. So could get news tomorrow.




Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk
FREE Member Services
- Setup a personalised Watchlist and Virtual Portfolio.
- Gain access to LIVE real-time Regulatory News (RNS).
- View more Trades, Directors' Deals, and Broker Ratings.
Share Price, Share Chat, Stock Market news at lse.co.uk






Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.