If you read your post again, your massively Negative, I personally don't even see any Realism in your post. Lets wait for the next bit of news. After all, we haven't gone bust like a lot of new Fledgling Aim companies. He's not bringing a Candy store up for sale.
Nobody is going to buy BMR out .......... large sums are needed to realize the current assets. We will limp along with a small copper plant for years . talk of double figures for the share price are far wide of the mark ?This is looking like another VOG ........... with regard to share price IMHO
Do ZEMA only meet once a month ? As regards zinc / lead production I am sure BMR will have worked closely with ZEMA to comply with what they want. As for financing I think Valinger will provide the plant as/-said at AGM. Yes a month delay is disappointing but we have all waited so long that another month is a mere blip GLA
Imo we can forget the conspiracy theories. It always takes far longer to obtain regulatory approval in Africa than expected. We could do with a comprehensive update from MA on many fronts which would boost shareholders confidence in the company. I would be very surprised if MA hasn't got a buyer lined up to take the whole lot of our hands lock stock and barrel . Worth looking back through previous RNS to refresh ourselves of the vast quantity of resources stock piled just waiting to be processed , never mind what is left in the ground. Considering what is known , no reason for the selling price not to be a steal for the buyer and also a decent payday for us . Got to be at least a five bagger from here. Fingers crossed.
yes, if indeed there is a delay with ZEMA it's not a total surprise, given the complexity of the process, the sensitivity of the location and more generally it's African bureaucracy in action. What concerns me is what would have happened if we get the approval yesterday for example. The copper plant could get going but we have had no official word on the Zn/Pb plant since November. The plant is being tested in SA allegedly but what we don't know is if the final design is related to ZEMA issues, ie on hold until they sign off on the EIA. I am not quite smelling a rat yet but as time goes on the lack of clarity / news on this plant becomes more poignant and IMO it is more likely to be ZEMA dependant. Anyone who thinks the approval will send the SP flying will IMO be disappointed as it will probably be accompanied by the latest estimate of Zn/Pb start-up which might not make pleasant reading.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NETbuilder and Interactive Data.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.