Register
Login:
Share:
Email Facebook Twitter

RRR Share Chat - RSS Feed

Red Rock Resources Share Chat (RRR)



Share Price: 0.22Bid: 0.21Ask: 0.23Change: 0.00 (0.00%)No Movement on Red Rock
Spread: 0.02Spread as %: 9.52%Open: 0.215High: 0.22Low: 0.215Yesterday’s Close: 0.22


Share Discussion for Red Rock (RRR)


Thread ViewThread View
Please Login or Register to post messages
Posts per page:


Ladeside
Posts: 3,721
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (7)
RE: Right i've almost got
Wed 12:12
Strangely enough AB used to be very alike DL, in as much as he talked a good game and that can often be enough to attract punters in this sector of AIM.

Unfortunately AB no longer even does this, as all his recent newsletters and podcasts have been very downbeat.

We really do need some sort of catalyst and I'm afraid that uber confident LSE posters aren't going to have the effect that I think they believe they might.

The boy has cried wolf once too often here and now we require concrete news if we are to get out of this mess, either that or a change of captain at the helm..................
 
vbeckers
Posts: 1,481
Premium Chat Member
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (7)
RE: Right i've almost got
Wed 12:03
put one down for Leni to replace AB. The lenigas effect would see this sp rise at least 30% :).
Didge
Posts: 1,980
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (2)
RE: 10 Sept
Wed 12:01
A spike would be true to form at about the same time as a new CLN gets announced. The cycle is depressingly predictable. You just have to get out of a dayish trade just before YA do. Still a massively risky gamble, even as a quick in and out.
Ladeside
Posts: 3,721
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (2)
MFP
Wed 11:36
Sorry If I'm missing something but do they not still owe us $2.5 million ?

What are we doing about that ?
MrMagic
Posts: 7,179
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
re: 10 Sept
Wed 11:21
"I reckon we will see a rise, maybe to 0.3, ahead of 10 Sept news"

Good luck with that ! The delays / extensions, to me, feel similar to the Greenland episode. My best guess is that we may get a revised proposal once NMC have established whether or not they can extend the mine or can purchase MFP's share as well.

RNS 18th July stated:

"We are working closely with NMC to deal with any remaining issues they may have"

So clearly there were some issues with something during the initial DD period and the extension of that DD suggests to me that it's all a bit more complicated than originally foreseen. Doesn't mean deal is off, just that nothing is ever straight forward imo.

However, if by now, NMC had decided that they were not happy to buy just RRR's (AGM's) 50.002% of the mine and wanted MFP's share as well (speculating here), then I would have hoped for an updated RNS to that effect. I personally suspect that this is what we will get on or around the 10th Sept but who knows, as ever all we can do is wait it out. The fact that NMC are paying the 100K for exclusivity is certainly better than nothing, and that differentiates this from the Greenland deal, but as the deal is for up to $5m, that deposit seems to me to be quite tiny in comparison.
isdeer
Posts: 1,783
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
Zumore
Wed 10:35
Lets see if the last race of this meeting comes good as i've just placed my final bet today and i'm holding onto my slip.
zumore
Posts: 794
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
I've just threw my losing slip
Wed 10:12
in the bin. :(
zumore
Posts: 794
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (7)
Right i've almost got
Wed 10:11
my treble up at the local bookies. In my treble i did Lenigas to step down from chairman at polemos (he did it today), also did Lenigas to step down from chairman at LGO (he did it today). Lastly i did Andrew Bell to step down from everything at Red Rock.

ANDREW?.....WAITING!.....ANDREW?
rich_richie
Posts: 1,117
Observation
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
View Thread (2)
10 Sept
Wed 10:08
I reckon we will see a rise, maybe to 0.3, ahead of 10 Sept news. If we sell El Limon, then sp up to 0.4 and breaks 0.5 the following month when cash in the bank. But if no sale I reckon a collapse to test some very low new lows, followed by more dilution and even lower SP... Sound reasonable? As ever, I see AIM as a gamble more than investment - personal opinion so don't shoot me down! But the odds of a bankable small rise in next couple of weeks are good imo, although longer term the odds are much worse!
Ladeside
Posts: 3,721
Off Topic
Opinion:No Opinion
Price:0.22
Strange
Wed 09:00
The new attitude in this country when people don't want to hear the truth appears to be "sit down, shut up" and just accept it.

Well, sorry but that ain't me...........................



Share Trading BrochureRequest your Free brochures on share dealing, spread betting and CFDs

Sign up for Live Prices
Home  |  Contact Us  |  About Us  |  Careers  |  Advertise with Us  |  Sitemap  |  Terms & Conditions  |  Cookies  |  Privacy


Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look. While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.