Agreed allot going on, and ISIS really need to be sorted out for more reasons than our SP. I would just think the easiest solution to the share price would be a revision showing as Nostra said a full statement of what we hold/have access to, then the sp would be able to rise as would be expected on increasing output and revenue. Nothing I can do though but wait and hope it all goes to plan, 60% down on my initial so far, but that doesn't scare me, just limits my options. I still have allot of hope in this as do all that are long and strong! : )
We need reliable payments for our work, otherwise, we are just a charity. If we are taking our loans etc because we aint getting paid, then are the KRG really a partner, or just using us? I think there an element of both really. The only reason that we got handed Shaikan, which is what happened, is because we would be whipping boys. Still, we are worth an awful lot more than this, and the payments will come in time, without question. The KRG are hardly flush at the moment, and saying that they have a lot on their plate is somewhat of an understatement.
I have actually been stating this on and off for many weeks now, a simple and TRUTHFUL (not percentile) revised CPR, should raise this Co's sp, to a far more realistic and stronger point... I suppose we can only assume, they want it to be struggling all the time ? The big question... is WHY ?
PS she just forgot to mention as a reason that without another reliable source of energy there will be plenty of people that will be dying of cold this winter in Germany and in Europe, as a result of the Ukranian / russian crisis.... Hence hydrocarbons from kurdistan are badly needed :-)
Again my sentiments exactly, we all know oil is there, we all know if the payment was more regular we would be better placed, which if we are all honest, was the case BEFORE court and appeal anyway. To drop it as they have is quite frankly the krg, extracting the Michael. As they could pay more often than they currently are. I suppose GKP are basically a glove puppet with krg hand firmly controlling everything... sad but true... think top up/dilution and the escape at near as break even as possible, is about the best I personally can expect, as not really in the mood to be positive about something, that is no closer now than after court case. I know in it to win it and DYOR but seriously, they are playing this like a hillbillys banjo IMHO
Appreciate that funding was required but I do get the sense the bod are out of their depth and GKP finding the amount of oil that they did is a bit like an ordinary Joe winning the lottery with no really clue how to manage or invest their winnings. Soon the funding money will be gone and then what....What is GKP's plan B or are the simply hoping to get paid by the KRG? Understand they are looking for regular payments but exactly how do they go about this other than cap in hand?
Surely if they get down to the last 50 million they would be looking to get out and sell up even if is at a bargain bucket price? Would any of us want them to apply for more funding? I doubt it else we would probably hit 50p..
Don't want to sound negative and I do honestly believe we will see £2 plus one day. It is just how long do we still need to wait..6 months, 1 year,...GLA.
Datafeed and UK data supplied by NBTrader and Digital Look.
While London South East do their best to maintain the high quality of the information displayed on this site,
we cannot be held responsible for any loss due to incorrect information found here. All information is provided free of charge, 'as-is', and you use it at your own risk.
The contents of all 'Chat' messages should not be construed as advice and represent the opinions of the authors, not those of London South East Limited, or its affiliates.
London South East does not authorise or approve this content, and reserves the right to remove items at its discretion.